"N-no I don't want anything from you, just give me Jake", she shivered and not in a good way.

For the first time I must've showed guilt cause I saw glimpses of regret in her eyes but that went away as fast as possible.

"Fine", I said and put the breakfast on the side table.

I sat more on to the bed and she kept moving away from me.

We kept doing that till I caught her before she can fall off the bed.

"GET OFF OF ME", she yelled fighting me.

She punched

Clawed,

Slapped,

Anything you can think of and I honestly deserve it.

But I didn't listen as she kept screaming and continued to hug her.

"I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU DID THIS TO ME YOU MONSTER", she screamed at me and just cried into my chest once she was done fighting.

I kept hugging her for awhile till my brother burst through the door.

"What you do, get away from her", he said as he pushed me off of her and hugged her.

"I haven't seen her for 2 days man, I wanted to give her more time but....I can't stay away no matter how hard I try", I said as I felt Demi's eyes on me.

I looked deeply in her eyes and said something I haven't said since my mother.

"I'm sorry", I said and I saw something in her eyes that I couldn't explain but that went away.

I looked at my brother who looked shocked at what I said.

"If umm, if you need me I'll be at the bar", I said left without a second glance.

I knew what I was gonna do...

I was gonna drink my life away and get rid of this feeling.

(Demi Pov)
In that moment when he hugged me after I took out all my anger with him, I felt safe in his arms.

I know it sounds crazy but...

I didn't want him to let me go..

I didn't want him to leave..

When he said sorry I had this warm feeling that came over me, but once he left I got cold all over again.

"Are you okay", Jake asked.

Jake has been taking care of me after that event, I have healed and luckily I don't have any scars thanks to the medicine he gave me.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm just ready to go home, Justin and my uncle are probably worried and wondering why I'm staying at Cat's house for so long", I said.

"Well, you can go home any time today", he said.

I sighed.