You Breakdown

Niall's Pov

It's been 2 and half weeks since I've been able to use my phone. I was all the way on the other side of the world performing for beautiful fans & having fun experiencing a new place me and the lads have never been before. I love my job but the only downside of it was I haven't been able to stay in touch with my princess. This time zone has got to be the worse because when she's sleeping I'm halfway done the day, by the time she wakes up I'm sleep and that pattern continued. I can't make international calls because of how my phone is set up & the other phone I have is only programmed to there region so I was fucked the entire time I was there.
But finally I was able to get in a decent time zone when we flew out of that country. I'm so happy I can finally call her.

"Princess ?!" I said hoping she can hear me
"Niall?!" She said
"Hey it's me." I said
"Hey babe, where on earth are you?" She asked seriously
"Honestly babe I don't know where I am. I'm somewhere in Germany right now...what are you doing" I said
"........................" "Hello"I said then checking on my phone to see if the call dropped & it has a strong signal. I tried to listen to her quietly & then I heard faint sobs in the backround.

"Princess I hear you crying...please talk to me." I said & it was a long pause of silence before she says anything

"I'm sorry it's just hearing your voice just got to me.....I've really missed it" she said controlling her sobs

"I've miss you...please don't think for one moment I didn't. I went mad not being able to call you & hear your voice for almost a month" I said truthfully

"I'm so relieved now. I feel better" she says & then taking a deep breathe just to release it

"Me too, as soon as I get closer into town how about you come and spend a few days with me?" I asked hoping it will pull her spirits up.

"I would love that" she said sincerely

Distance is not an easy thing on us. We get through it though. Sometimes it hits us hard & other times we can bare it. It always hurts me when I hear her crying or her feeling sad for any reason I get upset. Y/n is a trooper. I put her through so much in the last 8 months & she's still strong and level headed through it all. She still loves me for me and I couldn't be more happy. She's my princess & I can't wait to be with her & make her happy. I miss her just as much as she misses me.