He Gives You The Silent Treatment

You were at Niall's place in London just staying a few days in town from America. Lately Niall has been a little on edge lately you can tell. Even before you came into town you knew Niall was busy and stressed but he did everything he could to make you happy because he loves you.You understood that he was under a lot of stress lately because of management and him getting ready for tour yet again, writing sessions, studio, a relationship just the whole nine. It wasn't until the second night of you being in town Niall started taking it out on you. You were in his flat cleaning up for him because it was a little messy. It was 10 at night and you just finished cleaning for him & making him dinner so that when he comes in he can eat because you know he will be hungry. Niall came in & didn't even acknowledge your presences. He went straight into the kitchen and grabbed his plate & went straight into the room. You are just sitting there stuck, confused & asking yourself is there like a sign on my head that says ignore me today or something.

So you decided to go and check on him 6 mins later after you gather yourself together & decided to let it go maybe something about work got to him. You try to remember that Niall loves you and he doesn't mean to be the way he is now. So you knock on the door just to let him know you were about to check on him .

" Babe is everything ok with you" you said as you open the door. You see that Niall grubbed down on the food you cooked for him. & he was changing his clothes when you walked towards his walk-in closet.

"Babe talk to me what's wrong with you, you just walk right in and ignore me what's up?" You asked

Niall just continued to change into his sweatpants, and t-shirt still continuing to ignore you.

"Babe are you mad at me for something.....tell me so I can fix it. You not speaking to me is not going to help the problem, whatever it is we can solve it right here and right now" you said growing frustrated

Niall did not budge he just looked you dead in the eyes and walked out into the bedroom and got into the bed & turned the tv on.

"Babe seriously , it's obvious that you have a problem with me at the moment tell me what I did.....you know whatever I did I'm sorry ok. Babe don't shut me out I love you and you love me remember. We are suppose to work our issues out." You said calmly but frustrated because your loosing your patiences.

Niall noticed you in the way of the tv and he just picked up his phone and just looked at it. Then and only then that's when you just gave up.
You decided to put on your a jacket, leggings and shoes. You grabbed your phone, charger & purse and left the house. You just wanted some air. & yes it was a little over dramatic but Niall frustrated you & needed your own space & time to calm down. You've only been to London a few times but never really got to explore so you decided to take a walk around Niall's neighbor hood. You walked a few blocks outside of Niall's complex to the bus stop to take you down to the city so you can walk around and explore. You made sure to keep your hoodie on so that you won't be spotted. You and Niall stayed private about your relationship but the media believes you guys were together which is true but we kept denying it. Niall and I loved to keep them guessing if they were right or not. It was funny to see them put their theories together to prove who was right especially the fans.

You finally get off the bus and it takes you to the heart of the city. You were walking around just thinking and enjoying the sights

Niall's pov

All day I've been dealing with a whole bunch of shit from management and media. I've been stress lately but on top of that me love is yer and I should be happy but I'm not. The media found pictures of her with another bloke. Management had kept me in a meeting wanting me to break up with y/n because of the picture. I was mad because of all things we got going on they sit me down just to talk to me about that. But they read into the picture telling me she works closely with him. They even called him just to ask if he likes her & he does. I'm furious right now because I've been honestly thinking about going public with me and y/n it's getting harder to hide even though me and y/n enjoy them guessing. But it's just easier & then it would be one less thing to worry about as far as where she's concerned. But now I don't want too. Management wants me to remain in the good graces of fans because I'm hot right now & Zayn and Louis tainted our image purposely for the sake of re-structuring our image.

Y/n wanted to know the truth but I was just mad about the meeting if I'm honest & then I was rethinking about me and y/n and maybe management was right about us.

When I came home y/n was constantly begging me to tell her I just couldn't, I didn't want to I was angry and I knew if I kept my mouth shut it would be for the best. But y/n got frustrated and as quiet as it's kept y/n is sensitive, not really clingy & she can slightly be a hot head. & that's probably why I love her so much. Shes everything and seeing her hurt like that got to me but I remembered she had no right not be mad. I'm the one that should be mad which I am. She got up and left I don't blame her I am a dick for ignoring her.

Your Pov

It was getting later towards midnight and Niall didn't seem a bit worried about you because he didn't even bother to come after you or even call you to see if you are ok. You thought he would be begging you to come home by now. Whatever is bothering him is really killing him from the inside out because Niall is never like that towards you. You never was treated wrong by Niall because he always cherished you and you cherished him.

You finally decided head back to his flat & try again but this time really force him to talk to you. You don't know if things between you will get right but you can only hope it can.

To be continued