You Are His Bestfriend pf 3

It was in the middle of the night you started to feel your back cramp up. One cramp hit you so hard it woke you up. You went to use the toilet to realize Mother Nature just had to give you a gift at the most inconvenient time. Normally when it's that time of month the first day is usually the worse day. You get cramps & really bad migraines. Towards the rest of the week you are fine you just get major mood swings. You become more observant than usual & you find things to be annoying fast. Once you change yourself & grab your essentials you realize you only packed a few pads. You decided in the morning you will get some. You were luckily able to ignore the cramps you feel & go back to sleep.

The next morning you feel someone shaking you. You open your eyes & realize it is Niall.

"Hey are you feeling ok your hovered in covers yet your freezing" niall says feeling my forehead then touching your arms & felt how cold I am all over.

"Are you sick or is it that time?" Niall asked

"Time" you said because that's the only strength you can muster up to say. Your head is spinning & you can hardly focus your eyes on Niall because you half woke & because your fighting to pay attention to Niall you now have a headache.

"Ohhh...well go back to sleep. I have to go get dressed & head to Glasgow. I'll be back soon." Niall says & leaves. You instantly fell back to sleep.

You woke back up & it was a little past 1pm. It's no surprise to you that you slept that long, it's normal during the time of the month. Your headache subsided for the time being. You sat up & saw a few things sitting on the other side of the bed. You find a hoodie that you always wanted, some pain killers, iron pills, pads & tampons, Hershey's cookie & cream bar. Naked protein drink berry blast your favorite. You grab your phone to text Niall & you see he left you a text already.

I came back to give ya surprise, ya went back to sleep so I left it out for ya to wake up. I bought ya that hoodie ya alwayZ wanted from de shop. I stopped at de shop to get ya lady things & ya favorites to make ya feel better. I'll be back soon to check on ya :) take de iron med. ! I'm not in de mood to take ya to de docs if you get sick 😷 🙅xx Niall

You texted back thank you for everything & told him your sorry you didn't make it to Glasgow with him. After you sent the text you got up for a shower. You decided to wear the hoodie Niall got you some jeggins & Nike black/white air max shoes. You thought you'd look decent despite the fact you feel like crap. You took the opportunity to enjoy all the goodies Niall bought u & take the iron med & a pain killer.

Niall's Pov

After the show I spent time with my family I haven't seen in awhile. It was so great seeing them. I was so happy to spend time with my dad, & brother & my nephew. He's growing up so fast on me. Everyone was here & I was just appreciating everyone being here for me. I wouldn't give these moments up for anything in the world.

I walked y/n to her room after I said goodnight to everyone. I could tell she was fighting pain just to stay & hang out. She left the pain killers I got her in her room & I know she's anxious to get back & take them which she did. We were sitting on the couch & started talking about stuff.

"Are u enjoying the weekend so far?" She asked.
"I'm loving it , it's the best weekend of me life " I said truthfully

"I'm really happy for you & I'm so happy I'm here to experience this & to just....celebrate you really." She says sincerely with a smile

"Thank you it means a lot." I said " you are truly a great friend to me, I can't appreciate u enough" I said

" your my bestfriend..no matter how long we go w/o seeing each other or going a few days w/o speaking you will always be my now or later . I'll always be here through thick & thin, good times & bad times & I never want you to forget that." She says sincerely

" are we having a soft moment here ?" I joked trying to make her laugh.
"Yeah.....well yes we are...why are we so soft right now?" She says giggling but not long after turning into a full blown out laugh. Her laugh made me laugh at her

"Ya laugh is worse than mine right now" I joked.
"No yours is the worse.." She started mimicking my laugh & shortly laughing at herself for doing it. I mimicked her laugh back at her which made her laugh. Then she felt pain in her back & her laughter stopped. She felt so much pain it formed tears in her eyes I guess from laughing so hard she caught a cramp in her back. She cried out Ow.

"Do you want me to rub your back??" I asked she just nodded her head yes
"turn over & lay down on ya stomach" I told her & she did what I said "tell me where is hurts" I said "left side" she mustered out

I massaged her left side. She was not lying when she said she was feeling pain. She had some serious knots & when I was massaging them out I didn't even have to look at her face to know tears was streaming down her face. I saw her whip her eyes continuously. She whimpered in pain but fought through it like a solider. I felt so bad for her going through this.
She told me to stop because she felt a little better. she got up & went to the bathroom to get a hot towel to place on her back. I went to grab her a water with ice in a cup. She loves eating ice for some reason I'm sure it will make her feel better. When we got back on the couch my phone goes off. I had a message from Selena. I opened it to see what she text.

Hey Niall ! how are you :) xx Selena

When I was reading it for a second I froze up because I didn't know if I should text her back. I used my peripherals to see y/n face but I couldn't clearly see anything. I just decided to text back hey I'm doing well Hbu? She texted me back & said fine & she asked if I wanted to FaceTime. I told her I won't be able to & I promised i'd call her back tomorrow at some point. She understood then we stopped texting. I turned to look at y/n staring at the tv.

"Are you ok " I asked concerned
"Yeah I'm fine now....I just loath being a girl sometimes..." She said cracking a smirk. I chuckled at her comment. "I know" I said back to her. I noticed her getting sleepy so I convinced her it was time to sleep. So she stood up & I helped guided her to bed. She gets in & I tuck her in. I turn away to leave.
"Niall.." She calls my name."I know I'm asking too much of you & it's definitely not in your best friend job description....feel free to say no....but if it's not to much trouble ......would you stay with me tonight & cuddle with me until I fall asleep please." She asked I couldn't believe she asked me that. She must be in more pain than she let's me know. I just climbed in the bed & she curled up next to me. Her cold hand rested on my side.
"Thank you..it means a lot that your doing this for me as my bestfriend. I apprectiate you so much" she said in her sleepy voice. "That's what friends are for & I know you need me. I'll always be there when you need me."I said truthfully

"Niall I know you think I've been worried about the rumors...i just want you to know i don't care i just get upset when the media makes it seem like me & Selena have a personal feud over you. I don't want the rumors to hurt your chances with her that's all.......I know you really like her. Your my best friend & I only want the best for you." She says right now I'm so confused right now y/n is PMS'n so her emotions are all over the place. but as I'm lying here with her wrapped in my arms I have mixed feelings. part of me feels like this is so natural & she fits next me like a hand fits a glove. the other half weirded out because we are best friends sharing a bed in a hotel having a late night convo about another woman I like. it's a bit strange.

" just promise me that no matter who comes into our lives we will always remain close" she said " I promise" I said truthfully. In that moment I realized that time is where my fate rests. I would be lying if I didn't say I'm happy I'm cuddling like this with y/n. Time will only tell if the best love really is going to come from my best friend. I truly don't know . Sometimes your bestfriend is really just your bestfriend & other times your bestfriend can turn into the lover you always wanted.