New Flame PT 2

I woke with the most angriest hang over ever. I pushed myself to get to my medicine cabinet. I needed Motrin asap. After the struggle I finally took it. I showered and then got back into bed to sleep.

Lexi & Lacy was still here. They cooked breakfast. I had some food but I went right back to sleep. The only time I woke up was when Lexi woke me up to let me know Niall called me & people were crowding around my house. We just called the police to clear them out.

"This is a headache" Lexi said.

"I'm so stressed" I said

"Oh shit those are not the words to hear. Tell us what you thinking" Lexi said

"I want to get away. I don't know about you but I have a months worth of vacation time I haven't used yet & I am ready to use some of it now" I said seriously

"Let's fuck shit up in Miami then?" Lexi said jumping on the couch. She's so hyper

"I like that idea but, you aren't fully recovered from the hangover sit down before you fall, you know I can only afford you a band aid & peroxide" I said joking making her laugh . Of course Lexi never listens to me.

"I'm down. Let's get these plane tickets. " lacy said & she pulled out her phone.

That's why I love being an adult. You do what you want, when you want & how you want. I make my own rules.

One thing that I love about myself now is I have loved myself all along , more than I ever realized. When I was with Niall, he never made me feel in the relationship it was about him. But what just naturally happens for a woman in a relationship, it becomes all about him. Not only that for a person like Niall since he's famous it's always going to be about Me in Niall's shadow. I'm only known for being his girl, his temporary flame for a season. That's just what's going to stick to me if people see me. 

My only regret is that I second guess myself. Maybe I wasn't myself the entire time.  That's what I'm unsure about. I guess I wouldn't know until I had a moment with Niall. But to me it's not worth it.

4 days later we were off to Miami. When we landed in MIA paps have been nowadays harassing me. I haven't been on social media in the last week. But what made my headline news was Niall's girl throwing some type of shade. Now if you ask me how I feel about that I think she's a kid that couldn't be worthy enough to breathe the same air as me. Why would this chick even take it to social media? What you will never see me do is fight over no boy over social media. I've already had Niall. Niall is my past. He moved on i don't know why this is still being talked about.

On day 2 of Miami I finally decided to take pictures of myself at the beach. I'm completely unbothered. You already know that my pictures made every social media go pandemonium.

My day at the beach was peaceful & the girls & I had so much fun. My peace of mind shortly came and gone once I got another text from Niall.

I looked at it for a moment thinking whether or not I should reply back or not. Then I decided to because I need to constantly have some peace of mind. I shouldn't feel so bothered & agitated whenever I see his name flash across my phone.

I opened it & apparently he's here in Miami & he wants to sit and talk. I texted him back I said I'll give him an answer to when & if we will sit and talk.

I don't even know if I should tell the girls or not. I know they wouldn't approve of me doing this. But I can handle myself. It's not that serious & anyway it's not like Niall & I are getting back together. He's got his new flame now.

When we got back to the hotel , I told the girls. They're not to happy I am actually considering on talking to him. However they understand I have to do this for myself.

I texted Niall to make the arrangements so we can meet privately. He gave me the address to where to meet him tomorrow.  The location was quite strange but I guess we have to do strange things for serious privacy.

I didn't sleep all night because I kept thinking about what I was going to say & how I was going to act. Niall won't like who I am now but if anything that will come of this he will respect me. I know he will but I'm just saying.

The girls kept nagging me about the whole thing all day. Finally it was time to meet up. We met at a historic landmark 20 minutes away from Miami.  I was unseen & incognito waiting for him in a private showing room. I examined the art until finally the door opened. You would never believe who came through the door.

"Y/n right?"

"I'm Y/n & you must be desperate, lovely to meet you.....I would assume Niall James Horan wouldn't be joining us on this rendezvous" I said slyly to Niall's little flame. I really don't like models. Why does Niall even like her?

"He's not. I'm not sorry to disappoint you. " she said waving a phone which must be Niall's to make a point I was texting her this whole time about this meeting.

"I bet. Why did you bring me here to waste my time? You & I have nothing to discuss "

"I brought you here not to fight you but to establish peace on Niall's behalf between the both of you"

"As cute as that is, no. I know what you are all about. You are just trying to fix it so Niall wouldn't have to face me. Niall regrets leaving me. It's written all over Niall's face that he regrets hurting me. He still wants me & you are doing everything to make sure I keep quiet. Niall loves me & you are just a temporary escape for Niall & you know that  . You knew what you were doing when  tricking me to come because now you can see if I have feelings for him. Did you get your answers ???????? Because I hope this was all worth it. Well it had to be worth something because stealing your boyfriend's phone to trick his ex in meeting him tells me you asked him if he is still in love with me move...." I said

"You still want him. That needs to change" she said trying to change the subject.

"This is where you could never be me. I don't need Niall to book photos shoots. I don't need Niall for anything. You want to establish peace. Word of advice, the only one loosing sleep in this room is me. Watch yourself model girl, I'm from Texas & we don't do meetings like this ever. Think before you react. I said bumping into her to distract her from feeling me take Niall's phone out of her back pocket successfully.  Then I walked to the door & proceeded to exit the place .

"Oh & give Niall my best regards please " I said turning my head back to look at her to see her face she was shocked at what I did. I laugh to myself . What a bitch