He Thinks Your Clingy

You were on your way to stop by the studio to see Niall. You thought it would be nice to bring him and the boys some snacks since they are going to be working late. You finally pull up to the studio and got out the car with dozens of bags of their favorite snacks. You head inside to greet all of them. When you hugged Niall it seemed like he gave you a phony hug. You just looked at him strangely & he didn't care. You decided to let it go. You forgot you bought a case of Gatorade for them to have in the car. You excused yourself to go get it. You come back but you heard Louis ask Niall something.

"Mate are you and the misses ok....you were kinda harsh when she came in" Louis said being nosey but expressed his concerned

"She's good it's just she's been clingy lately that's all. I wanted to go hang with josh & go to a party but she guilty tripped me into staying with her..." niall said in a annoyed tone

"Ahhhh I see. But she's so sweet I'm sure she doesn't mean it. to be fair it's not like she gets all the time in the world with you anyway Niall" Louis says to your defense.

"I know that's what I try to remember, but I just wanted to go out and have fun, y'all know y/n is not much of a party person she hates parties. I haven't been to a party in forever & I just wanted to go to 1 & she didn't let me. .......That's the only thing about relationships" Niall said

"Just talk to her, let her know its important for you to have a little fun I'm sure she will understand" Louis said

"Why does it seem like you are defending y/n" Niall asked

" I'm just trying to help I'm not on anyone side really, plus we all know y/n character & she's understanding you can kinda read her like a book. You don't have to be mean mate....such tension" Louis says causing everyone to laugh when he joked about the such tension part. You took that as a opportunity to but in.

"Hey guys I'm heading out but I bought you guys a case of Gatorade to hold you through the night....have fun, make a number 1 single and all that jazz. Bye" you say sweetly . Everyone says bye & you left out.

You couldn't get over the fact Niall thought you were clingy. You thought Niall was in his feelings to much about the party situation. You didn't even see him that day & when he came home of course you wanted to be with him. You just let it go because you think Niall is stupid for having an attitude about it.

The next morning you found Niall in bed beside you. Usually you get up early & cook him breakfast but you decided not to. You wanted to go to the gym to relieve stress. You were there for 4 hours. Niall did text you to find out where you were. You just text back gym & he left you alone. Your bestfriend called you on your way back home to see if you wanted to go out tonight for dinner and drinks. You agreed and thanked God for them giving you plans. You wanted to ride out this whole space thing with Niall just to see how long will it take him to notice your giving him space and to prove who is the real clingy one.

The last three days have been successful in your favor. You kept yourself occupied away from Niall. It wasn't until today when you got off early from work to your surprise Niall was home. You walked into the kitchen where you saw him & he just came up to you , picked you up & sat you on the island. He puts his hands on your thighs while forcefully kissing you. You kissed him back and all you can think about is how long it's been since you been without his touch & his kisses that make you weak to your knees. Then you realize Niall is attacking your weaknesses right now. So you pulled away from the kiss.

"Your home early....why" you asked Niall decides to be slick and start planting sweet kisses on your neck while talking.

"So *kiss* I can *kiss* see you *kiss* " his last kiss was placed on your special spot which caused you to go weak but you had to put a stop to it. You move away from Niall going to the frige to get water. After you shut it he backed you into the frige.

"Why have you been distant away from me....& always keeping yourself to busy away from me hmm?" Niall asked putting his hands on your waist.
"I just kinda figured you wanted your space since you were a little rude to me when I dropped by at the studio giving me a phony hug and all......" You said and you moved his hands from your waist and you went to walk towards the room but Niall stopped you in the hallway before entering the bedroom.
"Your right, I just wasn't expecting you that's all I'm sorry, but did you have to be that mad for this long yeah? You had to go through all of this to make a point? Niall says & you just give him a i don't care look. You tried to move him but he didn't move
"Were you listening to the conversation me & Louis had huh?" Niall asked happy he figured it out
"Yeah, listen I'm not mad about it, I love you enough to give you what you want. You wanted space I gave it too you. Now you know so can you please move I'm ready to change. " you said but Niall takes the liberty to undress you. You let him because you were tired. Once he finished he let you go in got the bed room. You sat down on the bench infront of the bed & folded your clothes. Niall got you your favorite leggings & grabbed his tshirt to give to you.
" listen, I'm sorry for what I said & the way I acted. I was being a big jerk. I love you just the way you are. I was upset that you were short with me these last couple of days, not letting me cuddle with you, you being always gone, I've missed all the little things you did for me. Like cooking for me, surprising me with something cool everyday almost, you giving me massages I've missed you. & shit I'll admit this I'm the clingy one. I want you to myself...(he says he pokes your sides to make you laugh) I was self-fish & I'm sorry" Niall says so sincerely wrapping you in his arms and pulling you on his lap.

"I forgive you, I love you" you said and Niall responds planting a sweet kiss on your lips then pulled away.

"I love you too...now it's times for some us time" Niall says
"No it's nap time I'm tired & all I want to do is fall asleep, take a nap with me" you said "shit you don't have to tell me twice" Niall says. You both got in the bed & Niall wrapped you close in his arms & you instantly fell asleep.