Titles pt 1

Niall has some time off from the WWA tour. You guys met way back before this tour began. You guys started off as friends but then y'all became closer as friends. You started to develop feelings for him and you thought he began to develop feelings for you as well. He would text you good morning and good night. He was always a gentleman whenever you guys would hang out. You guys would talk on the phone in the wee hours of the night. He even wanted to do a public outting but you didn't want to do that because you wanted to remain private. Your thought was they only way you would sacrifice your privacy with Niall is if your in a relationship with him. He respected how you felt about it and everything.

Your thoughts was stopped by the devil himself calling you.
"Hey Niall" you said "hey what you up too" Niall said. "Nothing at the moment just enjoying my morning tea.....catching up on some reading....you know you came up a few times in my readings "you said
"Oh really, what does it say" he asked curiously. " it says I quote.....Niall Horan you definitely should hang out with your dearest friend y/n today since she knows you not doing anything today." You said jokingly making him laugh "your silly.....but I did call you to ask if you wanted to come & hang with me & go to a party tonight" Niall says simply "well id be delighted...what time you want me over by" you asked "be around by 4" Niall says simply "ok see you then" you said "alright I see you" he said and then y'all hung up.

It was time to go and you were getting dressed to go head to Niall's until he called you.

"Hey I know I'm a little late but I'm almost ready to head over" you said thinking he was about to complain why you wasn't over his house yet.
"Y/n I actually called because I can't hang with you today I'm going to have to take a rain check with you sweetheart. I'm sorry something came up I will make it up to you though" Niall says apologetic "Oh....ok I guess another time then.." you said trying not to be disappointed "alright I'll talk to you soon"Niall says and you simply said bye and then y'all hung up.

The two days Niall has been canceling plans with you and apparently everyone els. Tonight he was going to hang with you and a few of our other neutral friends. You and your best friend Ashely was getting ready at your house.

"Have you sat down & talked to Niall about you guys or anything, did something happen between y'all......" Ashely asked curiously
"No, you know I've grown feelings for him but I don't really know what to do. It's like we are everything without the title & the respect that comes with the title. We have a description and everything but really what's the use of that you know.....& honestly lately he's been distantly lately if I think about it. Why I don't know why but I'm starting to withdraw my feelings away from him in that sense"'you said honestly you looked at Ashely and she was on her phone while listening to you. "Niall and Avery isn't hanging with us tonight" Ashley said "Oh...I don't even want to know why...We took all this time to get beautiful someone is going to enjoy this that's all I know" you said Ashley agreed and you guys headed out.

You and Ashley was having fun, you guys were dancing and enjoying the music. You both let a few attractive guys buy a drink for y'all & you even got a few numbers too just for fun. You both wanted to takes a rest and chill in VIP. You guys hung in the classy sitting area near the bar because you guys didn't want a lounge table.

"Wait....i know I'm not that tipsy to not recognize people.....that is Niall sitting over there" Ashley said and you said where and you pointed to see & surely it was Niall. "Should we go say hi" you asked "no let's just watch" Ashley said. He was with some pretty blonde girl & she must be a model because she looks small. Seeing them laugh, his hand wrapped around her waisted really was tearing you down. As you kept watching he leaned in and kissed her it then turned into a full blown out make out session and you turned to look away.

"So all of the cancelations, and rumors were true" Ashley said "I guess so...well atleast I know where he wants to be and I know it's not with me" you said in defeat. "He doesn't know what he's missing, & your way better than that & only in time he will see but you are going to be taken by then." Ashely said. You were about to say something until a tall figure came over to you guys.
"Why the long face beautiful" he said you recognized who it was & it was your old friend Evan.
"Evan long time no see stranger" you perked up & gave him a hug. You guys talked for a short period of time. You & Ashley was ready to go. Evan wanted to walk you both to the car to make sure you both make it there safely. As you were walking out Ashley noticed that Niall & his new girlfriend was right behind yall. You didn't turn back to look you just kept walking forward. You got to your car & Evan hugged you good bye and y'all left. That night you were up just thinking about how Niall lead you onto believe he wanted you. Then you remembered that you both are single and has the right to do whatever you want. It really sucks to want something you can't have, want someone so bad but they don't want you or the fact you just wasn't good enough for him.