Titles Pt 2

You have been keeping yourself busy lately. It was like you were in rehab working to cleanse yourself from Niall. It's sad how all of this effect your friendship because even though you couldn't be together like you hoped, he was still your best friend & that's what hurts the most. You were on your way to Avery's house to do a Friday night movie & dinner night. This was something that you guys use to do but until everyone got busy. Butt now everyone was lucky to have this Friday together.

You knocked on the door and Ashley opened it you walked in and you closed it. "Niall is here" Ashley told you & you looked at her with a stunned expression. Everything in you wanted to turn back around and get in your car and run. But you realized that the only way you can get passed this if if you face him. It's only been three days since it happened you decided to test how strong you were. Plus he will be back on tour soon & out of your hair for awhile. You prayed to the man above for strength & for you to make it to the day you know he will be gone.

You hug everyone including Niall. You went to the kitchen to grab a plate to eat & Niall followed you. You were instantly annoyed which surprised you. You sat down at the table to eat & he joined you. You honestly don't know what you will say.

"I'm happy to see you I'm sorry we haven't been spending time together, I was a bit busy & I know for sure I can make it up to you. " Niall says you decided to just play it cool. "It's fine Niall, I'm not upset or anything I know things come up ,those things happen. You don't need to need to make nothing up to me" you said sincerely and gently so he doesn't think your passive aggressive. " but I want too, I've missed you & me and you have to spend time together, there is so much I want to say to you"'Niall says "we can talk whenever" you said like it's not big deal. You finished eating and now it was time for movies & this is what you dread the most. Whenever you guys watch movies Niall is your cuddle buddy. For the life of you, you have no clue on how your going to dodge this bullet.

"Come sit and cuddle with me like old times" Niall whispers in your ear while wrapping his arms around your waist making you feel very uncomfortable. You let him because you still wanted to be strong & act like this isn't bothering you. Ashley, Avery, Kathy & Leo glanced to look at you and saw the pain in your eyes. They put the attention back on the movie that started. Niall's arm was around you rubbing it to keep you warm since your always cold. The first scene something funny came up & everyone in the room laughed but you. Before he could noticed, you got up & excused yourself to the bathroom. Ashely noticed & she followed me.

"Breathe just breathe" Ashely cooed & rubbed your back. "my strength is burning out faster & I can't do this anymore." You said

Niall's Pov

It was movie time & I was trying to enjoy it & make up for lost time with y/n. Lately I've been with canceling on her to be with Mila. She's a beautiful model who comes from Ireland like me. We've been in contact for a bit now. She's beautiful, smart & funny we really have a good time. I wanted to tell y/n she was the reason for my absences. I wanted to do it after the movie. I notice y/n left out & she was gone for awhile. I decided to go find her & check on her. She seemed a little sad earlier.

I found her in the kitchen with Ash getting something to drink.

"Hey is everything ok.....what's taking you so long" I asked Ashley left out the room. "Hey can we talk" I asked & she said sure. We went outside on the deck to talk. We sit down on the deck couch.
"Listen i know your upset with me always canceling on you & we haven't been talking in a few days.....it's cause I was with someone....her name is Mila I'm sure you know because of the rumors....but anyway we been knowing each other for a bit of time & we just kinda get on. I haven't asked her to be my girlfriend yet, I don't know if I will really soon. I just don't know yet & I really wanted to tell you but I just didn't get the chance.........I know your upset you found out things from social media & everything & I know it makes you mad. Please don't be upset I just honestly didn't get a chance to tell you" I said apologetic. She was quiet & I felt like when I looked into her eyes I saw how disappointed she was in me & I feel horrible. She probably feels like I don't care about her or that she's not important to me but she is. "Y/n I don't want you to feel like your being replaced or that I don't care about you. You are my best friend & one of the number one ladies in my life ok..." I said while grabbing her sides to tickle her to make her smile & laugh. She slightly smiled but didn't laugh.
"I'm glad to know you do care Niall. I really do hope the best for you both. Just take your time & get to know her" y/n said always giving me good advice but I don't buy that she's is happy about it. She's so stubborn so I know it's going to take sometime for her to get use to this. "Enough about me, you have some explaining to do, you better not try & replace me with this Evan bloke I heard about" I said joking with her & trying to change the subject. She then got up and was about to go back inside until I grabbed her. "y/n I said I'm sorry for not being there for you I truly am, please talk to me how can I make it right don't run away from me" I pleaded but she began breaking down little by little & I couldn't understand why & what was wrong. I've never seen her so upset & I'm worried. I just grabbed her face so she can look at me. "Don't cry please......everything is going to be ok.....im here,I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere...just please tell me what has you so upset" I said and she backed away from me. Then I realized I might have hurt her more than I realized I did. I feel horrible because y/n is one person I would never want to hurt.