Chapter 23

Mark's POV

"Mark! Get the hell up and make us breakfast! We need to start keeping this house clean. You've been slacking!" JB pushes Mark out of his bed and leaves Mark on the floor. 

Why do I always have to cook and clean? Why can't they? Didn't they all say they were going to change because Jackson's coming back? How come that never happened? They said they'd all help me. Only Yugyeom and Jinyoung help me. What happened to us? What happened to who we use to be?

Mark climbs out of bed and throws on a shirt and some pants and makes his ways downstairs. He goes into the kitchen and notices Yugyeom has already started on breakfast.

"Good morning Mark. Jinyoung and I have breakfast under control. You can sit and relax. Jackson is going to be here in three days. We'll clean and everything."

"Thank you. You guys are a really big help."

"No problem Mark. You need to be relaxed and healthy for when Jackson comes." Jinyoung starts on the eggs and JB walks in.

"Why isn't Mark making breakfast?" JB wraps his arms around Jinyoung.

"Because we said we'd cover breakfast and that he could relax." JB shoots Mark a dirty look.

"OKay. I'm letting this slip only because you said he could Jinyoung." JB walks out of the kitchen and back into the family room.

"I'll go wake YoungJae and BamBam." Mark stands and heads for YoungJae's room first.

"YoungJae. Breakfast is ready. Come and get some."

"Mmmm. Okay." YoungJae slowly sits up and yawns. Mark makes his way to BamBam's room.

"Hey. Baby. Time to get up. Breakfast is ready."Mark makes his way to BamBam's bed and sits down beside him. BamBam sits up and kisses Mark on the head.

"Good morning gorgeous. What's for breakfast?"

"I don't know. Yugyeom and Jinyoung are making it."

"Okay."Mark lies back down next to BamBam and moves closer to him.

"I don't want to get up. To much work to get down before Jackson get's here."

"I know. How do you think he'll react when he see's you? You've changed a lot. You've gotten skinnier, which I think is unhealthy. But you're as handsome as ever."

"I know I know. I'm trying to get better. But for the last couple years, JB controlled my life. He would always etas the est and I had nothing left."

"You're still hot though." 

Mark punches BamBam on the shoulder. "Oh shut up. You can't talk like that when Jackson comes back. Should we tell him?"

"Why not? Jackson already has a girlfriend. Heo Young-ji is his girlfriend. And you're my boyfriend now."

"Well, let's go and get some breakfast before its all gone." Mark stand up and BamBam whines from the loss of warmth. Mark walks out and makes his way to the dining room where everyone is sitting and has already started on breakfast.

"What took you guys so long? Were you doing something you weren't supposed to?" YoungJae throws Mark a wink.

Mark blushes and Yugyeom punches him. "Shut up will you?"

Mark looks around and sees 's everyone is smiling. Even JB. BamBam walks in without a shirt.

"See. I was right. BamBam isn't even wearing a shirt."

"Shut it. I always sleep without a shirt." BamBam sits beside Mark and they all begin eating again.

At the Studio