Chapter Seventy-Six

Start from the beginning

"By twinkle toes, do you mean Olivia," I ask in confusion. He nods and fiddles with his phone. He stops the conversation and I finish cleaning up. Maybe Liv and Chloe do have something going on? I never thought about it, or asked her. It's starting to get to me.

Edward's POV

I'm so fucking done with this shit. I walk into the living room and spot Marcel and his friends sitting on the floor with a fort of blankets and pillows. Someone fucking kill me.

"Babe come on," Tia reaches her hand out. I sigh and crawl into the surprisingly large space they created, "cool huh.'

"I guess," I look around the cave. It's starting to suffocate me.

"So what's first?" Olivia asked eagerly.

"Well since it's going to be a long night, I was thinking we can do facial masks first," Marcel's weird friend claps, "I have two options: yogurt and avocado. Personally, I think the yogurt is the best because it's so mosturizing, but avocado works just as good."

"Hell no," I begin to crawl out.

"No," Tia tugs on my sleep pants, "you promised you'd stay." I groan and sit back down.

"I don't think masks are my thing," Marcel looks at me and I shrug. I have no say in this anymore really.

"They're not that bad," Leeroy pats his arm, "promise."

"I'll go with the yogurt mask," Olivia reaches for the bowl.

"Hand me the avocado," Tia smiles, "I love how it exfoliates your pores."

"It does wonders," Leeroy says, and it looks like he's having a mini orgasm. This is uncomfortable and I just want to get the hell out of here.

"Which one do you want?" Olivia asks Marcel while she rubs that cum looking shit on her face. I laugh and Tia gives me a glare.

"I don't want to put a mask on, they look really..well I just don't want to," Marcel rubs the back of his neck looking displeased.

"How do I look?" Tia looks at me with a cheeky smile. 

"You look like the grinch and hulk," I joke and she smacks my arm, "get me some chips to go with your dip face."

"It's not edible," she rolls her eyes, "the mask is filled with natural oils."

"It's edible," Leeroy interrupts, "but you wouldn't like it. It's disgusting."

"Come on babe," Tia scoots closer, "put on some mask, please."

"You're going to have to strap me down to put that shit on my face," I laugh at her, "hell to the fucking no."

Marcels POV

So after a good solid ten minutes of Tia tieing down Edward to a chair, she finally finished putting avocado mask on Eddy's face. She took on his challenge of strapping him down and she did. It was funny because I didn't think Tia had the strength to force Edward onto the chair. She made me run to get rope from the supply closet. 

"Test me again," Tia laughs at Edward.

"I hate you all," he pouts, "burn in hell assholes."

"You asked for it," Olivia giggles, "that was so amazing Tia! How did you learn to tie ropes like that?"

"I have a brother and my dad would take us fishing all the time," she shrugs, "I always had to tie the boat down and we also went hunting a lot."

"Sick!" Olivia says. Leeroy and I give her a stare. That was odd?