Playmade.naari: p*ssy so wet want to make a nigga come eat it💛

"Bruh I swear janari you so pretty." Zay say Escobar hugs me from behind.

"Exactly And Ima shoot my shot from her." He say I laughed.

"Aw y'all so cute together." Kayla say. "No no Kay-"

"Leave me alone Quezo." Nia say I laugh as he chased her around we finally made it to the pool it was empty.

"Mane you playing to much anyways them hoes gone pull up in like 5 minutes and it's gone be niggas here for you Zay don't try some of them ion want no fights." Quezo say.

"Oh fuck these I called one of my hoes coming." He say. "So you're bisexual?"

"Yep But he like dick more." Marco say Zay smack his teeth.

"Aye come over here." Escobar called me I walked to where he at.

"What?" I asked him. "Mane how old you is?" I looked at him up and down.

"Why?" I asked him he shook his head. "Childish."

"How im childish? I just asked why. Y'all boys always saying shit childish." I say he laughed.

"Mane just tell me how old you is." He say I mug him.

"I'm 19." I say he smirked. "And how old you are?" I add.

"Don't worry about that princess." He pat my head.

"Don't try me you look 17." I say he shook his head.

"You close but nah." He say. "Oh you're a youngin you're 16 oh god." I laughed.

"This dick ain't 16 so don't try me." Escobar say I know he ain't 16 I'm just playing with him.

"What yo real name?" I asked him. "I don't tell girls my real name unless I'm fully committed but you I'm just tryna fuck."

"And you not gone fuck me so you might as well tell me." I say he laughed.

"Funny as fuck watch." He say then a whole crowd of girls just came.

"Aye aye! Hold up I'm searching y'all motherfuckin asses." Quezo say. "Quezo you're so fine!"

"Yeah shut up bitch." Nia say woah. "That's FTE girls."

"What is FTE?" Escobar asked me. "Forever turnt entertainment."

"Oh shit lemme put my slugs in." He say he put his top and bottom golds in.

"Fake ass shits." I say he laughed it was music playing and a few people in now Quezo checking everyone.

"No drama bruh a safe and pool party." Quezo say. "Aye! This my shit!" Marco yelled he was the dj.

"Come get in the pool nari." Kayla say I laughed I don't know how to swim.

"Hell no I'm good." I say. "Nah come on." Escobar and Quezo picked me up.

"I'm not okay bruh! I can't swim on my moms! I'm dead." I yelled they threw me in I tried to swim to the top they threw me to 8 ft then I got pulled up by this unknown boy.

"Javon why you being cap a save a hoe?" Escobar say yo he mad disrespectful.

"Mane She was drowning dumbass." He brings me to the floor and pull me out the water.

"My hair fucked up." I say javon chuckles. "Mane wassup I'm javon yo name is?"

"I'm janari thanks this shit feels like a whole Love story and shit." I say he shrug Escobar cane over.

"Javon get yo own this my girl." He say I looked at him stupid.

"No nigga gone somewhere tryna drown a bitch and shit." I say I go by Nia.

"This why I got my ass in the water you can't never go to a store we niggas not throwing you in." Nia say I put on my scarf I brought.

"Yo ass wasn't gone save me that boy did." I say she laughed.

"Girl I'm in 3 ft." She say she look at Kayla as she twerks on Marco. "This girl is wild."

"You and Kayla the tightest outta the 3 of us, so forgive and forget." I say she shook her head.

"I'm not gone forgive or forget it was fucked up don't matter and Marco gone leave her dumbass." She say. "And me and you always had the tightest Kayla always feel left out that why she act like that." She adds.

"Aw Nia I love you." I hug her she hugs me back. "Love you too bestie." Quezo came over.

"Aye nah leave us mane." Quezo say Nia roll her eyes.

"No stay yo ass walked yo happy ass over here so walked yo happy ass back." She say.

"You did get jealous about that girl now." I looked at her she