The Invitation

Sangwoo sighs with a light smile. Was he really thinking about touching a man like he'd do a woman. That thought really excited him oddly enough. He looked at the hers bleeding wrist and cursed "I don't have any more first add kit supplies, I've used it all on you keeping you alive longer than I normally do. You really make me happy... you know that?" He talks to the almost dead girl in front of him her body black and blue in different areas on her body and her clothes tethered by all the abuse Sangwoo had done to her He walked back up the stairs and locking the door and covering it up waking out of his house. He made his way to the store for some supplies and get some food so it didn't look bad. He made it to store and looked around. He heard a little buzzing noise in the aisle next to him. He was Curious to what it was so he walked to the next aisle to see that raven standing there looking so angelic and so calm. He smiled brightly getting to see him again.

Bum noticed the tall male and his face turned red for some reason and he looked away "s..shit why am I blushing..."  He whispers Bum took eggs and few more things into his arms while he stared at the tall male secretly

As Sangwoo walked towards the male slowly acting as if he didn't really notice or recognizing the raven and he got so close to the male as he picked up some eggs into his strong arms. His elbows the male on purpose just to have a little contact. Sangwoo might've looks clam but really was freaking out he wanted to take the male home with him. But what about the girl in the basement.

Bum bit his lip secretly and felt shy "he's so handsome~" he thought to himself and quickly moved away with his red face

Sangwoo could see the shyness, he had never seen anyone move away from him like that. He looked over with his eyes seeing the males face. "Hey..." Sangwoo said sweetly. "Have I seen you before?" The tall male acted clueless smiling with his eyes.

"M-Me?" He replied shyly "ehh.. Just seeing but we never talked before..."

"We arent talking right now?" Sangwoo asked stupidly trying to lighten the males shyness and touched his shoulder firmly. The tall males mind sped up looking into the males eyes. He want to touch his small body so inappropriately it killed him, he let go of the male and smiling again, "would you... like to come over to my house?" Sangwoo asked

"H..Hmm" he thought about what already can happen "sure"

"It's a date then." Sangwoo chimed pulling the male into him suddenly. "Are you done shopping?" The tall male looked at the smaller one as he had everything he needed. The girl could wait, she had survived worse. "Don't be shy, cutie, I don't bite... well, unless you like that." Sangwoo bite his lip a little.

"Yeah w-what... a date!?..." His face turned red and saw the taller male bit lip he wanted to kiss him so badly

Sangwoo could see those lustful little eyes of the male. That made him smile down at the raven for a moment. He couldn't believe that the male actually was feeling the same way. He turned the male to face him squeezing the slender sides of the male he swooped down and kissed him gently.

His eyes widen and blushing more he kissed back softly and wraps arms around his neck

Sangwoo loved where this was going he let's go of everything in his hands pulling the male into his arms and setting him on his hips Kissing him more. The way the male tastes to him it's so different than a girl. It's so much sweeter salty even. Sangwoos throat rumbles a little pulling away and licking up the small males lips. He wanted him to be his and only his. This poor male didn't know what he had just agreed to, "what is your name?"

He kissed back and pull away while he asking for his name "y-yoonbum" he replied while panting "and u"

"Yoonbum...eh?" Sangwoo smiles cutely kissing the little boy on the nose. "It's Oh Sangwoo." He purred out. He didn't know why his name seemed to always make people eyes so dreamy to look at.

"Sooo what now" he asked and felt a bit awkward and shyly

"To my place we can shop later but I do have a few important things I need if you want to be able to eat." Sangwoo did sound a little suspicious when he said that he sat bum down and cups his white cheek. "I'm going to be the best thing that's ever happened to you." Sangwoo said to yoon with confidence as he picked up what he needs leaving the messy eggs on the ground. "Come. Get what you need I'll pay for it."

He looked down and didn't said a word he took the stuff he needed "it's ok I'll pay you don't have to.." He said holding the things

Sangwoo looked at him cocking an eyebrow. "I don't think you hear me clearly. I am paying for it, end of story." Sangwoo was blunt with bum taking the items he had got. He didn't let the male argue to walked off to pay for everything.

Bum kept looking down

Soon Sangwoo had yoonbum following him like a lost puppy this was grate. "Say, what would you like to eat?" Sangwoo asked as he paid for everything.

"I don't mind I'll eat what you cook" he smiles sweetly

"Hmm..." Sangwoo likes how the male was so perfect. Looks like he'd do anything for him, even though it's was too soon to tell. "Okay I'll cook something good then... let's go follow me." Sangwoo held all the groceries with one hand with ease and took yoonbums hand pulling him beside him.

"Can I help?" Bum looked at him and don't want let him carry all of it

Sangwoo tilted his head looking down at him in the corner of his eye then smiling softly "if you want to, love." He let yoon pick what he wanted to carry.

He smiled talking a few bags then held sangwoo's hand.