Legendary Lovers <3

Start from the beginning

As everyone gathers around the table, Nick began to explain to Harry and them how things worked, but I could see on Harry’s face, and I could practically feel the irritation that seeped from him. I slowly backed away from the group. Niall caught my eye as I turned and walked off.

------------------- 

Harry POV

Running my hand through my hair I shook my head, “This is crazy. We weren’t set up, we aren’t some destined couple who is going to save the world. You got your info twisted.”

“Believe what you will Harry, but you two are going to be the ones to end this.”

“We aren’t going to be starring in some kind of prize fight.” I argued, “For centuries, back when I was a wee lad, we heard stories about this big ass battle that will happened, but that just it, it’s been a damn story. Tall tells that our parents told us, to keep us from turning and embracing the beast inside, whether than taming it.”

“That’s just it, they weren’t stories Harry and deep down you know that. Why in the world do you think that your dreams lead you here in the first place.” Says Nick.

I looked at him.

“It was her, it was her soul calling out to you, telling you that there’s something here. There’s something that you needed to find, and here she is.” Says Nick.

My head was beginning to hurt. This was crazy. “She’s not even a witch, nor is she a wolf.” I state.

“Well she sure as hell isn’t mundane.” Says Luke as he leans against the wall, “I mean correct me if I’m wrong, but mundane usually burn like rump roast when put on a flame and she,” Luke shakes his head, clearly amazed, “Played with it like it was suds from her bathwater.”

“Don’t forget the aura seeing.” Says Lily.

“Or the fact that can hear Harry’s thought.” Says Michael.

“If I’m right,” starts Nick, “If you two are the ‘Lovers’ then that is just going to increase.”

“Increase how?” asked Liam.

“When Angelica was little all she could do was manipulate fire, but as she got close to David, and after she met him, she soon was able to manipulate all the elements.”

“Like Water, Air, and Nature?” asked Lily.

Nick nods.

I groaned, as a sense of worry settled into my head.

“Damn,” says Luke, “She’ll be like our little Aang.”

“You’re little what?” asked Nick.

“Aang? Bald headed kid from the Last Air bender?”

Everyone turns to him.

“What? That was a damn good show.” Says Luke.

“Yo emo!” says Liam, “Shut it for a second.” Looking at Nick he says, “So what are we supposed to do.”

“Watch her.” Says Nick.

More of a worry feeling ran through me as Niall says, “Well so far I think we’re failing at that.”

Looking down to my side, I noticed that Pebbles was gone.

“Fuck.” I say as I turn and leave.

“Harry,” starts Angel as runs after me in the hall.

“No,” I say shaking my head, “You knew this was happening and you said nothing. I expected Nick to keep this from me,” I shook my head, “But not you.” turning I ran down the hall and up the stairs as I rushed to the front door, as I hear it close.