Chapter Thirty Five

Harry walked through the backstage area of the O2 Arena, smiling and waving at his crew members as they passed by.  He would laugh every time one of them would seem shocked he knew their name, realizing that person must've been new to his tour.  He reached up to wave at a couple of his band members as they headed out to the stage for soundcheck.  He would follow soon, but first he needed to find what he was looking for.

And that was Samantha.

He hadn't seen her since they'd arrived at the O2 that morning.  He knew she was nervous and though it was almost a week ago, still incredibly embarrassed by what she'd said to him in her drunken state.

Harry was amused.  No matter how many times he told her it didn't matter she was still sore about it. 

He rounded the corner into catering, side stepping a few crew members,

"Anyone seen Samantha?"  He heard her voice just then, loudly yelling back and forth with his head of catering, Nikki.  Harry's face broke into a huge smile while he followed the sound.  Samantha was standing in the kitchen, her hair pulled up in a messy bun with her iPad perched in her hands while she tapped away.

"Did we get everything on the list?"  She shouted out to Nikki who was a couple feet away standing in front of two steaming hot pots of something.

Nikki nodded,

"Got the last of it last night, Love."  She answered in her Irish accent.

Harry had to smile even wider, it felt nice to have the Irish accent back on tour.  He'd missed having Niall around.

Samantha nodded,

"Alright.  Lunch for the crew after the soundcheck then...and breakfast the morning of the show."
"Got the whole staff ready."  Nikki nodded in agreement, "Opening night jitters then?"

Samantha let out a deep sigh,

"I just need everything here to go perfectly." 

Nikki looked up to wink at Harry.  Samantha had no idea he was behind her.  Nikki giggled,

"Thinkin' it's gonna be just fine."

Harry slipped his hands onto Samantha's hips, pulling her into his body when she jumped slightly.  She relaxed when she saw it was him,

"Scare the hell out of me."

He kissed her cheek,

"I've been looking for you everywhere.  You don't have to do this ya know?  It's kinda the tour manager's job."

"I know but he's got so much going on and I really don't mind.  It gives me something to do so I'm not in the way."

Harry turned her around to face him,

"YOU are never in the way."  He said as he kissed the tip of her nose.  Samantha frowned just slightly.  Harry sighed, "Still upset I see."

"I'm not upset."  She answered immediately, shrugging her shoulders, "I'm just so..."  She shook her head, "I cannot believe I said that."

Harry lifted his hand to slide under her ear,

"Would you stop?  It really was the most adorable thing in the world."

"Yeah...puking girlfriend.  Sooooo cute."

Harry snickered,

"All I remember is my girlfriend expressing her need for me.  That's not a bad thing now is it?"

Samantha frowned again,

"I wish it would've been done with a little more dignity."

Harry pecked a soft kiss to her mouth,