Chapter 9

Erika was sitting on the steps of Eliza's house.

Zed came by and sat next to her. "Hey, u ok?" Zed asked.

"Idk Zed. Someone hacked into my z band and made me a monster. People know I'm a zombie. I almost hurt Addison. I'm away from my parents. So, idk. U decide if I'm ok" Erika said.

"Sorry. I knew I shouldn't have asked that" Zed said.

"What will people think? I-I mean, what would Bucky think? And everyone. What would they think about my parents" Erika rambled.

"I thought u were the type of person who doesn't care about what other people think" Zed said.

"I am but-" "Then why do u care so much if people think of u now? Look, u might be a zombie but ur still the same person. U just look different" Zed said putting his arm around her.

Erika laid her head on Zeds shoulder. "I miss Addy. And my parents" Erika said.

"It's ok." Zed said.

"Am I interrupting anything?" Eliza asked leaning on the door frame.

The two looked at Eliza.

"No" Zed said.

Zed stood up. "I guess I'll go home now" Zed said.

Zed and Erika smiled at each other before Zed walked inside his house.

"So I'm guessing he and Addison still don't know u like him"  Eliza said sitting down.

"No. But Addison almost found out. Well she found out but then I told her I didn't like him anymore" Erika said.

"Was then when she was about to tell Zed what she thought was wrong with u?" Eliza asked and Erika nodded.

Flashback
Erika went to Zombie town to hang with Eliza but saw Zoey.

"Hey Zoey" Erika said walking up to her.

"Erika!" Zoey exclaimed.

"Watcha doing?" "Just playing with Zander" Zoey said.

"Cool. Can I join?" Erika asked.

"Yea. We can play inside" Zoey said and grabbed Erika's hand.

They then went inside the house.

Erika started patting Zander.

"Have u been practicing ur cheer moves?" Erika asked and Zoey nodded.

Erika saw Eliza going inside her house.

Zoey saw the streak of pink hair on Erika.

"Wow. This is rlly pretty" Zoey said touching it.

"What is?" Erika asked looking outside just Incase Zed came.

"Ur pink hair" Zoey said. When Zoey said that, Erika immediately covered it.

"How do u look with ur wig on?" Zoey asked.

Erika looked inside her bag.

"I'll show u" Erika said.

"Come on" Zoey said and led Erika to the bathroom.

Erika got her wig from her bag.

Erika looked in the mirror and was done. "Ta da" Erika said.

"It's pretty." Zoey said. "Thanks. Ur hair is pretty and adorable" Erika said.

Erika looked at Zoey and got an idea. "Do u want to wear some makeup?" Erika asked.