Chapter 1

Erika was in her room looking in the mirror.

"Hey, I'm Erika. U might be wondering why is a Zombie in a nice room. That's because I am a Zombie but I live with the humans." Erika said.

"I be different cuz I'm a zombie. But I'm also different in another way. I'm different from zombies." Erika said.

"Look" Erika said and pulled out a strand of hair that was pink. "But guess what? No one at all knows about this. My parents know I'm a zombie but not about this strand of hair." Erika said and hid it.

"My whole life I've been pretending to be a human. My sister is Addison. We are both different. Except I'm way different. The only thing that is different about her is her white hair." Erika said.

"I have put this blonde wig" Erika said looking at the blonde wig on the white mannequin head.

"And to cover my pale skin and red around my eyes I wear makeup" Erika said holding up the makeup and shaking it a little.

"I'm different from humans and zombies. My life is awesome! I like being unique. Sadly I can't show my true self. I hide everything. My skin. My hair. The real me!" Erika said.

She looked back in the mirror and was about to put it on.

"This might take awhile so u might wanna go to Addison" Erika said.

With Addison
"Gimme an R, S, T. It's the first day of freshman year for me, me, me!" Addison said doing some cheer moves.

She laughed and turned around. "Oh. Hi. I'm Addison" She said.

"And I've crushed cheer summer after cheer summer of cheer camp" Addison said.

"But today's my shot of making the Seabrook cheer squad" She said. "U make cheer, and u fit in. And why wouldn't I fit in?"

Addison walked in her bathroom. "I'm a totally normal teen" Addison said and looked at her bathroom mirror.

She touched her hair and said, "Well..."

"Except for this" Addison putting her hands on her head and moving her blonde wig from side to side a little.

She then revealed a strip of white hair. "Born with it. Doctors can't explain it. They think it's some rare genetic thing" She said.

"Can't dye it. Nothing sticks. I tried everything" She said. "In some places this hair might be odd in a cool way. But not at Seabrook" Addison said tucking her hair under her wig.

"People here hate anything that's different" She said.

"If anyone outside my family finds out I wore a wig, I will never be able to cheer" Addison said.

"Well I'm off to school." Addison said.

Addison grabbed her backpack and walked to Erika's room.

Addison knocked. "Who is it?" Erika called from behind the door. "It's Addison" Addison answered.

Erika wasn't finished with her makeup. She hasn't even put on her wig.

"Um... Do u need something Addy?" Erika asked.

"First day of freshmen year. Thought we'd go together" Addison said.