Chapter 4

"Hey Eliza!" Erika called out. "Oh hey Erika. What's up?" Eliza asked.

"So I was wondering if I could come to Zombie town tonight. I want to see the place where I was born" Erika said.

"Sure. Are u coming without ur wig ur makeup or with it?" "Without it" Erika answered.

"Ok. Then u can come to my place and I'll give u one of my outfits" Eliza said.

"Cool" Erika said. "U might wanna add more lipstick and foundation" Eliza said.

"Oh. Thanks" Erika said taking our her mirror,  putting on more foundation and lipstick.

(Later that night)
Erika had a rope ladder. She has sneaked out before.

She didn't have her wig or makeup on. She put her wig in a safe place just Incase Addison came in and saw it.
Erika went down the ladder and made her way into Zombie town. She saw Eliza there waiting.

"Hey" Erika said. "Hey. Looks cool to see u without ur wig and makeup. Let's see how cooler u look with the outfit" Eliza said and started walking.

The two girls made it to her house. "Wait, I can actually see my birth mom" "Yea. But after u put ur outfit on" Eliza said.

They went into her room and Eliza gave her an outfit.

"Hurry. We don't want to be late." Eliza said. "For what" "U'll see" Eliza said.

Erika changed and they walked downstairs. "Mom!" Eliza called out.

"Hi sweetie. Who is this? Never seen her around before" Their mom said.

"Well...this is Erika" Eliza said smiling. "My sister" Eliza said.

Their mom was in shock. Erika stepped forward. "Hi mom" Erika said.

"Erika? Is it really u" She asked and Erika nodded.

"Oh my gosh" She said and hugged her daughter.

"I can't believe ur here." Their mom said.

"Yea neither can I" Erika said. "I wished u were allowed to visit when u were younger" Her mom said.

"Yea. My parents said that I wasn't allowed to visit cuz nobody wanted me there. They said u didn't want me" Erika said.

"No. The reason is cuz I couldn't take care of another child. But if I were able to then I would have kept u" Her mom said and Erika smiled.

"Well Ima come back later to change back into my normal clothes" Erika said.

"Ok" "Let's get going" Eliza said pulling Erika out the door.

"Bye mom!" Eliza yelled.

The two girls made it to the place. "This is the Zombie mash" Eliza said.

"Wow." Erika said.

Zed saw Erika and walked to her. "Wow. Ur here. And as ur true self" Zed said.

"Yea. I thought I'd come and see the place where I was born" Erika said.

Erika saw Addison. "Oh no. Addison's here" "Shouldn't she know." Zed asked.