Chapter 3

Zed went to football practice and the coach didn't let him in.

(Ima time skip to the end of the pep rally)

Addison was in the air but no one to catch her.

"Addison!" Erika yelled. Zed looked ready to eat someone. He pushed a group of guys making them fly. Zed caught Addison and his Z-band went back to normal.

Erika sighed. "U. Me. We gotta talk" The football coach said to Zed.

They were in the Principals office.

They three talked.

"Who's the Zombie I'm the Zombie" Zed said.

"But at least have the zombies eat in the cafeteria" Zed said. "Fine" the Principal said. Bucky was watching them.

"Zombies will be able to eat in the cafeteria" The principal made the announcement.

Zed, Eliza, Bonzo, and other Zombies went into the cafeteria.

"We sit in the darkest side next to the trash cans. How could anything get any better" Zed said.

Addison was sitting down talking to Bree. "Hey guys" Erika said sitting next to them.

"Hey, E" Addison said.

"So we were just talking about how Addison has a crush on that Zombie Zed" Bree said. "Rlly?" Erika asked.

"Yea. But I'm pretty sure he doesn't even remember my name" Addison said.

"Addison!" Zed called Addison over. Everyone looked at her and Zed.

"Well I cant be rude" Addison said standing up and walking over to their table. "Addison no" Bree said.

Erika continued eating. "Why dont u have a reaction to this" Bree asked. "Why would I?" Erika said.

"Cuz he's a Zombie" "I don't hate zombies" Erika said.

"Why?" "Cuz I dont ok" Erika said.

"I'm gonna go talk to them too" Erika said standing up.

The Acys pulled Addison away. "U know ur talking to zombies right?" Tracy asked.

"I'm fighting against intolerance" Addison said smiling.

"Oh I did mines by eliminating dairy" Lacey said.

A cheerleader was getting her lunch and tripped. Her drink fell on Erika's face and her food fell on her dress. "OMG I am so sorry" The girl said and walked away. Everyone laughed.

Bucky stood up and walked to the Acys. "Let's go. She just humiliated my cousin! She's gonna get kicked off the cheer squad" Bucky said and walked away with the Acys following.

Erika's makeup wasn't waterproof.

"Do u guys see what I see" Zed asked looking at Erika's face.

"Her eyes, pale skin, lips." Eliza said.

Erika looked in the mirror and cover her face with her hands.

"Oh no" Erika said running away.

"Erika" Addison said running after her. Zed and Eliza stood up ran after her. Bonzo stood up as well and caught up with them.

Erika opened her locker. She got an extra dress and her makeup bag.

"Erika. Are u ok?" Addison asked. Erika closed her locker and did not look at her.

"Yea. I'm just gonna go change" Erika said walking away and covering her face.

Erika went into a stall and changed into another dress.