13• Lulu Phone Home Part 1

Start from the beginning

North can be scary.

Luke winks at me and holds up Macaron, using his fingers behind her neck to make her move. He uses that silly voice he does when he pretends he's talking through her," You can't have me back until you do this Lulu."

I've become a victim to a hostage situation.

What did Owie say to do during those again?
Listen to what they say and don't argue. So long as it doesn't endanger myself, obey my captors.
But technically I'm not the hostage - Macaron is. Do the same rules apply?

I pout, trying to quiver my lip like it does when I want to cry. I widen my eyes, making them glimmer. Gabriel makes a funny squeaking noise and holds out his arms for me. Luke intercepts though and slaps a hand over his mouth," Not gonna work cutie patootie. Hurry along."

I huff and glare at them both," I'm telling Owie."

Gabriel pales at this, but Luke grins broadly, still restraining his friend from his survival instincts," That's fine. We're not scared. Now go do your thing."
I stomp off as Luke calls out in a whisper," And make it convincing!"

I stop with a huff and try to brush off my pouting. When I think I have it under control, I run towards North at full speed, the bunny ears on my shoes lightly slapping my ankles as I do. North turns towards me just as I get within a few feet of him. He doesn't catch on in time and grunts when I slam into his side and hug him around the hips.

I smile up at him happily and say," Lulu phone home!"

North's eyebrow twitches as he stares down at me," Baby, what the hell?"
I smile and bounce on my toes," Lulu phone home!"
Sean snorts with laughter, before falling into Owie's side. Kota stands up and walks over towards us until he's standing beside North with a hand on his hip," What's on your head Lulu?"

I point at the tin foil headband Gabriel made me that has two antennas coming up from the top with balls at the end," Lulu phone home!"

Silas, Nathan, and Victor join Sean in laughing while Kota smirks down at me," Did Luke and Gabriel put you up to this?"I grin happily and swing my arms around until their clasped behind my back," Lulu phone home!"This is kinda fun

I grin happily and swing my arms around until their clasped behind my back," Lulu phone home!"
This is kinda fun.

Kota chuckles down at me and pats me on the head between my tin foil antennas," We're going home tomorrow morning. Promise."
I pout. I didn't want to go home. It was fun here.
North smirks down at me and picks me up. He looks me right in the eyes while he holds me high on his chest, under my butt," Do you want to stay?"
I nod and sadly say," Lulu phone home."
Luke's cackle echoes in the halls after North glowers at the antennas in annoyance.