12• Aries

(A/n: Sooooo happy you guys enjoyed the last chapter. I was worried about it. Not gonna lie.

Okay the song is Warrior by Beth Crowley. It was found by a reader who said they thought it fit Lullaby perfectly after the chapter ten. I gotta say I agree.
Give a hand for @Tabbizcat17 for finding this gem!)

 Give a hand for @Tabbizcat17  for finding this gem!)

🦋

Lullaby

I stretch out on my bed and let out a ginormous yawn before snuggling back with Macaron who I held tightly to my chest. I try to go back to sleep, but there were too many noises and my bed was really uncomfortable.

My eyes flicker open as I sit up in bed, only for a chilling panic to come over me as I took in my surroundings. I hug Macaron even tighter and hide my mouth in her hair.

What's going on? Where am I?

I'm in a room with ivory stone walls that come to a point above me at a towering height. There's a tarp over where I'm assuming a window once went. About a hundred black marble 'beds' are placed in a circle around an empty center. Many are filled with various girls resting or being tended to by these people in funny black clothes.

I look down at myself to see I'm in pajamas that meanie obviously picked out. I think he secretly likes me in big clothes. I'm in a turquoise T-shirt that has a unicorn on it sleeping on a banana split. The shirt is too big, falling past my hips and only stays on one shoulder. My sleep pants are bright pink and littered with tiny yellow bananas. On my feet are white fuzzy slippers with bunny ears on them.

I huff at the pants as I stand and immediately pull them down and kick them far away from me before putting my slippers back on.

A beautiful tall woman with raven black hair that curled to her waist and dark amethyst eyes, elegantly walks towards me. She wears the same black garment all the standing people are wearing. It's different from the sleeping people's. Hers has hangs off one shoulder with a golden clasp and hugs under her boobs and then falls to her ankles is simple draping.

The kind eyed woman stands before me," Good Morning Lullaby. I'm Daphne, an Elder here at The Academy."
I like the way her voice sounds. It's magical and pretty. Like boobs.

I tilt my my head to the side as I look up her giantess body," Where's Owie?" Owen will know what to do. He always knows what to do.

She covers her mouth as she laughs lightly like a fairy. Her amethyst orbs dance with amusement as she looks down at me," He's in the dining hall with the rest of your Guardians. I made them all shower and eat. They haven't wanted to leave your bedside since you went into a healing stasis."