13• Lulu Phone Home Part 1

🦋

🦋

🦋Luke and Gabriel snicker from behind me as we all peak around the corner where the rest of the boys are eating dinner in the dining hall

🦋
Luke and Gabriel snicker from behind me as we all peak around the corner where the rest of the boys are eating dinner in the dining hall. The Hall was as beautiful as the rest of the Sky Palace. The same ivory stone made up the walls, the seven room long tables were made of glass and stone too. The tables were lined with food of all kinds. They explained to me that each table represented a continent and was filled with foods from that continent. I told them they're racist.

There's no space food. It's hard being an alien. That's what Luke says anyways.

Luke places his hands on my shoulders and whispers with absolute glee," Remember what you need to say and do?"
I nod," I go to North and say my line?"
He chuckles," That's right Lulu. Now go do your thing!"

I step out from behind the corner those two still hide behind and eye North who's standing while talking to my teddy bear who's gorging himself on hamburgers. Silas looks like he's only paying half attention to whatever serious topic North seems to be discussing. Kota, Victor, and Nathan sit near each other and look to be having a normal light conversation. Owie looks ahead of him in irritation while Sean sits beside him laughing like a hyena.

I look over my shoulder at Gabriel and Luke unsurely. Gabriel grins at me and adjusts their invention on my head before shooing me away," Go on. It'll be fine." I hide my mouth behind my fists, really wishing I had Macaron. If I was going to do this I want someone to go down with me.