Black Rain- Chapter Ten

"You stayed." Chris smiled as he finally woke up from his sleep. Eddie was already awake, and was smiling back at Chris.

"Surprise, surprise." Eddie whispered.

"What time is it?" Chris asked.

"Just a little after nine." Eddie said as he wrapped an arm around Chris. His lips began to trace little kisses around Chris' cheekbone, and down his neck.

"You like to kiss, don't you?" Chris chuckled.

"Only if it's you I'm kissing." Eddie told him. Chris placed a quick kiss on his lips.

"Do you want to have sex?" Eddie asked out of nowhere. The question took Chris back a little, and his cheeks turned a light shade of pink.

"Well... I mean, do you?"

Eddie chuckled, leading his hand down to Chris' boxers, since it was the only thing he was wearing. Chris gasped at the sudden touch, and sank his teeth into his bottom lip. Eddie could feel him growing harder and harder as his hand began to squeeze more and more.

"Eddie... feels so good..." Chris moaned. "I haven't been touched or touched myself in so long. I don't know how long I can last with you doing that."

Eddie didn't stop. He began to rub his hand over Chris' bulge as he gave him a passionate kiss. Chris tugged at Eddie until he was laying on top of him, and Chris began to rock their hips together.

"Do you have... you know, lube?" Eddie asked between kisses. Chris nodded.

"It's in the nightstand drawer." Chris told him. Eddie was quick to crawl over to the nightstand and grab the materials.

"I'm not a virgin." Eddie informed as he laid back on the bed. Chris only nodded his head as his hand slid past Eddie's boxers.

Eddie bit his lip, trying to strain himself from exploding at Chris' touch. Chris' lips landed back on Eddie's, giving him a passionate kiss. Eddie took Chris' hand out of his boxers once he felt as if he couldn't hold it back any longer.

"Don't keep touching me. Just do it already." Eddie told him. Chris chuckled.

"Alright, alright."

Chris didn't bother to prep him as he seen how big of a hurry Eddie was in. He pulled his and Eddie's boxers off before he began to lube himself up.

Eddie laid on his back, looking up at the ceiling as he waited. Chris wrapped Eddie's legs around his waist. Once he began to push in, he could tell that Eddie was still a virgin, by how tight he was, and how Eddie was grinding his teeth together.

Chris slowed down, easily pushing in, but not all the way of course. He pinned Eddie's hands above his head, locking their fingers together.

"Just go rough. I know that's what you want." Eddie whispered.

"I'm not going to hurt you."

"D-don't make love to me. Just... go rough."

Chris shook his head. "I'm not going to hurt you, Eddie."

Chris' lips went back to Eddie's, where he gave him a deep kiss. Their tongues began to dance together, and as Chris pushed more in, Eddie's fingertips began to sink into his back.

"Chris... fuck..." Eddie whimpered.

"I'm being as gentle as I can, doll."

Chris' hands went to Eddie's hips as he slowly thrust into him. Eddie watched as Chris bit his lip from time to time, and would toss his head back.