Black Rain- Chapter Six

Eddie was in a fit of giggles, nearly spilling whiskey on his shirt. Him and Chris were sitting at the park, drinking on whiskey, and both were drunk. Chris took the bottle of whiskey from Eddie and put it behind his back.

"I think you've had enough of that for now." Chris told him. Eddie's eyes opened wide.

"Did you just do a magic trick? How did you make that bottle disappear like that?" Eddie asked. Chris laughed.

Chris had been drunk before, so the alcohol wasn't effecting him as much as Eddie. He could tell Eddie had never been drunk before by how crazy it was making him.

"Yeah, it was a magic trick." Chris told him, gasping afterwards. Eddie grinned.

"You're so full of shit."

Chris chuckled. "I am not. It's all gone. I made it disappear."

Eddie cupped his mouth. "That's so cool. I've always wanted to see a magic trick."

Chris laughed. "You're definitely going to feel it in the morning, Eddie."

Eddie squinted his eyes. "Are you giving me dirty jokes now?"

"No, silly, I'm talking about getting a headache."

"Oh." Eddie giggled. "My bad."

Eddie moved closer to Chris until he was now sitting on Chris' lap. His fingers began to trace over Chris' facial hair.

"What're you doing?" Chris chuckled. Eddie smiled.

"I don't know. Just playing around. Your mustache is soft. Well, kinda." Eddie laughed.

Chris looked into Eddie's blue eyes, which looked halfway shut, but still held the beautiful shade of blue Chris adored. Eddie looked back into Chris', a big goofy grin crossing his face.

"You told me I have pretty eyes," Eddie pointed out. "Yours are pretty, too."

Chris smiled. "Well, thank you, Eddie."

"Your lips are pretty too." Eddie told him.

"You talk a lot when you're drunk, you know that?" Chris joked. Eddie giggled a little.

"I don't have to speak." Eddie said, his voice almost in a whisper. His face got closer to Chris', and before Chris knew it, Eddie's lips were pressed against his.

It was only a quick, innocent kiss. When Eddie pulled back, he was smiling, and his arms wrapped around Chris' neck.

"I kissed you." Eddie stated. Chris laughed.

"I know you did. Why did you kiss me?"

Eddie only shrugged his shoulders before leaning in for another kiss. This time, Chris made sure to kiss him back. It was another quick kiss, which didn't last any longer than five seconds.

"I've never made out with anyone before. I'm not sure how to do it." Eddie admitted to him.

"And you want to make out with me?" Chris asked. Eddie nodded his head.

"Just follow my lips." Chris told him.

This time, Chris leaned in and pressed his lips against Eddie's, kissing him deeper than the kisses he received from Eddie just a minute ago. He wrapped his hand around Eddie's neck as their lips began to move in sync.

Chris was surprised when he felt Eddie's tongue slowly making its way into his mouth. He opened his mouth a bit, allowing Eddie access. Their tongues began to dance together, and they kissed and kissed, until Eddie pulled away, gasping for breath.

"That was nice." Eddie said quietly, wiping off his wet mouth. Chris smiled, sinking his teeth into his bottom lip, savoring Eddie's taste that he knew he'd never forget.

"I'm a little sleepy." Eddie whispered, pulling his hands away from behind Chris' neck.

"You're staying with me tonight." Chris told him. Before Eddie could deny, Chris pecked his lips.

"I don't want you to be out here alone drunk." Chris said. Eddie was hesitant, but he was tired, and his body longed to lay in a soft bed, so he nodded his head and the two began to stumble toward Chris' home.

* * *

"I don't want to sleep alone." Eddie whined as Chris was taking him to the guest room.

"Are you sure?"

Eddie nodded. "Will you lay with me? Please."

Chris smiled. "Of course I will, if that's what you prefer."

Chris turned around, leading Eddie into his bedroom. Eddie flopped down on the bed, kicking off his shoes, and quickly climbed under the covers. His body instantly melted into the mattress, and a big smile crossed his face. Chris laughed as he laid down beside him.

"A lot better than those park benches, huh?"

Eddie chuckled. "Even better than the seat of a car."

Eddie wrapped his arm around Chris, pulling him even closer to him. His lips went back to Chris', giving him a deep passionate kiss.

Chris kissed him back. He could feel Eddie's lips slowing down, as he began to fall asleep. When Eddie would catch himself drifting off, he would pull himself out of it, and his lips would speed back up. But, eventually, his lips stopped moving, as he had fell asleep. Chris pulled away, and softly gave Eddie a kiss on the nose.

Before going to sleep himself, Chris carefully pulled himself out of bed, and went to the medicine cabinet in the bathroom. He grabbed two aspirins and a cup of water. He sat it on the nightstand, which sat next to Eddie, as Chris knew Eddie would probably need it when he woke from his sleep.

Chris laid back down, pulling the covers over himself. He wrapped an arm around Eddie, and pulled himself to where Eddie's head laid in his chest.