This was accompanied by an old pair of black converse... Mainly because they were the only shoes I brought with. Anyway, my mother gave me a family heirloom necklace today. A silver locket, engraved with patterns similar to vines on the front. On the back, the engraving is 'eternal love', in cursive lettering. Inside, there is a picture of my grandparents. My mom got it from her mom. She got it from her brother.

"Dude, this is totally going to be like, amazing," Poland exclaims.

"I know, right! It'll be perfect!" I squeal, "how many people are showing up?"

"I think something between like, thirty and forty."

I internally start jumping up and down from the perfect-ness of my planning.

"Awesome!"

Iceland's POV

Day one, I've been in the car for about two hours, and still, there are no signs of stopping.

"Where are we going!?" I wail in the direction of my brothers.

This wins a loud chorus of guffaws.

Two hours later.

The car has come to a complete stop. No one is coming to get me yet, though. I can't help but fear for my life in this position. I'm not sure if or when my brothers will come back for me.

Finlands POV

"This is a lot of fun, but I can't help feel bad for Iceland!" I warn the rest.

They glance at me, and Denmark gets a big, silly grin on his face.

"We'll get someth'ng for 'im," Sweden suggests.

I nod as he takes my hand.

Denmark and rush into the Starbucks like little kids. I drag Sweden behind me and dash in after them.

"May I take your- hey! I know you guys!" The young barista observes. "I interviewed you while that girl- Oslo, was in a coma!"

She beams at her memory of the event. She was the girl who interviewed us.

Wow, she really was forgettable. It wasn't easy to remember someone with mousy brown hair and similar eyes. She was just so... Average.

"Oh yeah! I remember you! America called you Minne, right?" I cover up my forgetfulness.

"Yeah," she chuckles, "anyway, may I take your order?"

We ask politely for the coffee, and at the last minute I remember Iceland.

We each take a seat at a nearby table. I glance back to see Minnesota with an angry expression washed over her face.

"That's odd..." I mumble.

"What was that?" Norway asks.

"Oh, nothing!" I assure him.

Iceland's POV

I waited for about fifteen minutes when the car stopped. Finally, the back of the car opens, blinding me instantaneously.

I survey my surroundings. We aren't even that far from Americas house! We're just at the Starbucks a few blocks away!

"What's going on?" I ask as Finland hands me a cup.

"That's a surprise!" Denmark giggles as he winks at me. (A/N aw how kawaii!!)

I sigh as I sip the *yummy* coffee. Why were the just driving for four hours? We're only five minutes from where we started.

I glance at my phone. Four thirty.

"So, what do you want to do for the next two and a half hours?" Norway asks.

Belarus' POV

I slip into the dress I bought for tonight's event. I decided to go to the party Oslo was planning.

I decided on my next target.

(A/N) ooooooooh cliffhanger!!!!!! I know, I hate them too. I just wanted to wish Icey a happy birthday!!! Anyway, I decided to make a playlist of the music playing at their gathering, ya know, just because I like to know what music will be playing. (And I like suggesting music to people X3) Anywhore, here are some of the artists on zhe playlist:

Falling in Reverse

My Chemical Romance

Pierce the Veil

Imagine Dragons

The Script

One Republic

American Authors

Lastly, expect a big karaoke thingy... I haven't really addressed Oslo's interest in making music that much so.... Yeah! See you at the party >:). *retreats into darkness*

~Miss Catastrophe