Chapter 24

(A/N) OMG OMG OMG I'm sorry I took sooooooooooooo long to update! I was super busy, since finals are coming up, and I was also occupied with MOUNTAINS of late work. Anywhore, please enjoy this chapter!

Chapter Status: Not Edited

Poland's POV

I sit at Oslo's bedside. Wow, already four days ago, this happened. She hasn't woken up yet, obviously. Things are so boring without her.

Knock.

Knock.

Knock.

"Come in," I call out.

The nurse lets herself in. She pulls the tube from the machine, and puts it down Oslo's throat. The clear liquid pumps trough. She gingerly pulls up Oslo's sleeve. Her cuts have begun to fade, which is good. The bad part, she has prominent scars, whiter than paper. I'm not exaggerating, either. They make her pale skin look red.

Scars.

I've never had any reason to give myself any. Not even when Lithuania started going out with Belarus. Not even now. I love the life I was given, and whenever I'm sad, it doesn't take much to cheer me up. I just choose to stay happy.

The nurse applies a white cream to the cuts. I'm guessing it will make the cuts go away. That's good.

A flicker of movement from Oslo's eye.

No, she didn't surface.

I don't want to cry anymore. I don't like crying, it's terrible. It makes your eyes red and puffy. Just... Ugh.

I just want her to wake up so we can go home. I want this entire mess of a summer to be over. It's already early July, and I haven't had much fun all summer. One party. One. I wanted to have one party every week.

They still haven't even found the murderer, though, so even if she woke up, we still wouldn't be at ease.

Germany's POV

"I think ve are onto something," I inform my sister, Berlin.

She nods.

We're outside of the apartment building where the victims family lives. We have a strong belief that the person who attacked Oslo the night she went out may have been the murderer of her brother.

We are currently searching for anything that could be used as evidence and help us through the case.

We have found a few things, and we have a few suspects, but we have not found enough evidence, and we have to many suspects.

Our suspects include:

Britain- he never even liked Sealand and he could have gassed his own house to remove suspicion.

Russia- St. Petersburg was working with him and come on, you know what this guy is like. (A/N DONT WORRY I L.O.V.E RUSSIA)

Lithuania- his DNA was found on the rope from which St. Petersburg was hanged, and they lived together anyways.

Estonia- Same reason as Lithuania.

Latvia- Same reason as the last two.

We need to narrow our suspects down to at most three before we can do anything, so for now, we have to keep doing our research.

Oslo's POV

I half walk, and am half dragged by my new buddy, Iceland. He smiles at me, but glares insanely at anyone who even dares glance my way.