Chapter 26

(A/N) IM SOOOOO SORRY IT TOOK SO LONG TO UPDATE I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YALL A GOOD CHAPTER!!! Btw, this is a song fix chapter cause I found the perfect song for them. It's called Fall For You, by Secondhand Serenade. Enjoy!

Chapter Status: Not Edited

Iceland's POV

I'm going crazy, not literally, but you know what I mean.

I can't stand how I'm feeling. About everything. I can't believe how childish I was. I know it was a month ago. I just can't believe I went and broke up with her because she hates herself. What a mighty boost to her self esteem.

I want to visit her. Right now. I don't care if it's midnight. I need to see her. I have to tell her. I'm going. I'm going to visit her. Right now.

***

I impatiently accelerate down the long road, awaiting my visit to her.

I have to tell her everything. Every last nitty-gritty detail down to how many tears I have shed since then.

I have to make her take me back. I can't go on like this, she was the missing piece to my puzzle.

The best thing about tonight's that we're not fighting.

Could it be that we have been this way before?

I know you don't believe that I am trying

But I know you're wearing thin down to the core.

I hurriedly pull into the hospital parking lot. I pay the fare, and other useless details, which I won't bore you by describing.

I run for the double glass door, looking to my left only in the middle of the road between the lot and the door.

The fluorescent hospital light almost blinds me.

I stop by the front desk, where a pleasant looking lady sits, waiting to assist me.

"I'm sorry, but visiting hours have already closed," she explains.

"But this is so important," I plead.

"I'm not going to wake the patients just so you can be a hero."

I search frantically for someone. Anyone.

The tall doctor who gave the suggestion or whatever stomps into the lobby. Followed by him is a girl.

The girl I've been looking for.

Because hold your breath,

Tonight will be the night that I will fall for you

Over again.

She notices me, and comes my way.

"Why are you here?" She inquires.

Her face is held in an intense expression. Her beautiful, tired eyes are redder and puffier than I have seen them before. She wears a bloody gauze bracelet, advertising the fact that she had somehow cut herself, and deep.

I take her hand.

"I had to explain everything," this will be the beginning of a long speech.

"Great, an emo version the notebook."

Don't make me change my mind,

I won't live to see another day,

I swear it's true.

"What is there to explain?" She asks, searching my eyes.

I sigh. "I still like you, a lot. Hell, you could go as far as to say I'm in love with you, Oslo. I was wrong, I was a douche bag, and this is me apologizing. I just want- no, I need you back, more than anything, it seems like. I don't want to be all cliche with this and say that I understand if you don't take me back, but I do. I do understand. What I did was fucked up, and no girl should have to endure that for such a stupid reason."

I let out the breath I didn't know my words were captivating.

"But Iceland," she starts.

"What?"

"I will take you back. I honestly don't care about your past. It's the present that counts," she explains.

I feel my eyes widen.

The lady who sits at the desk chimes in.

"Oh, so we're making a romance movie in the lobby but there's no kiss? C'mon."

Oslo turns a deep red color, and looks at her feet.

Because a girl like you's impossible to find,

Impossible to find.

At first she simply wraps her arms around my torso and buries her face in my chest. Her soft tears stream down her face, but they're pretty tears. If that wasn't possible before, it is now.

Oslo's POV

A sweet kiss, but a passionate one, nonetheless. That's what he gave me. His soft hands were placed gently on my arms in a loving caress.

It wasn't a fiery kiss, but it wasn't sugar coated. It was /real/.

It felt short, but at the same time it felt like an eternity. The kiss was all around contradictory waves of emotion and whatnot racing throughout my head. The inky dark thoughts of negativity constantly trying to overthrow those of positive origin.

Part of me knew it was wrong, but another knew it was right. I just couldn't tell which was in fact correct.

It was very different from the first time he kissed me. That was more like a playful kiss, but this kiss...

It was filled with cold passion, cold because his lips felt like ice, as our lips moved in sync with each other.

(A/N) Okay, so that was my first attempt at a songfic, and I think that's what caused my INSANE WRITERS BLOCK. Anywhore, thank you for over 2k reads, I LOVE YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!!!

Oh! Quick question, I came up with a new fan fiction idea for America last night when I was trying to *ahem* Sleep, and I wanted to know who would read it.

Btw, the school year is coming to a close, so soon I'll be able to write whenever.

XOXO

-Miss Catastrophe