Chapter 7

(A/N) WOAH! Ten votes! I'm so excited about this, and I'm glad people are actually still reading, as this story is the most popular one I've posted so far! So, thank you for reading, now here's the chapter!!

Chapter Status: Edited

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Iceland's POV

I worked through the entire night on the collage thing for Oslo. All I want is for her to be happy again. So now I sit on the living room floor, leaning against the couch. I'm so tired. I want to sleep, but I also want to be the one to give this to her.

I guess I drift off while on the floor, because I wake up surrounded by my brothers, standing in the living room discussing how to give it to her. Let me tell you, Denmark has some really strange ideas.

"I say we wait until late at night when they're sleeping, then we sneak in and hang it up in the kitchen!" He exclaims.

"Denmark, that's creepy," Norway criticizes.

It pretty much goes on like that, Denmark throwing out creepy and outrageous ideas, and the rest of us rejecting them. They still think I'm out cold, oddly enough. I stalk out of the room, and go take a proper nap.

I find myself unable to sleep though, I hear The Offspring blasting through the wall. Oslo has a great taste in music, but now I know how she felt before I met her. With a thousand lies and a good disguise... I love this song, but honestly?

I give up any hope I once had for sleep, and head into the main room.

"Let's just give it to her now, she's up," I snap at all suggest to them.

They look up from their conversation, or more accurately declining Denmark's ideas, and turn to me. It looks as though it never occurred to them. Honestly, I think they're all the stupidest people I've met. Not really, but sometimes.

I ignore their dumbfounded faces, and scoop up the craft/freak of nature project. They follow me like lost ducklings to Oslo's apartment. We knock on the door, and a puffy-eyed London greets us.

I unroll the *cough* freak of nature *cough*, and instead of saying anything, she welcomes us inside for a group hug. Upon entering, I hear that Oslo has the same song on repeat. Or is she playing it? Not sure.

"Thank you all," she sobs.

"Do you want us to hang it up for you," Denmark smiles. She nods furiously, and we all get to work. Or, just Denmark and Sweden.

"Oslo has been playing that same song all day," Mrs. London tells us.

"Oh really? Is she teaching herself?" Norway asks, politely.

"Yes, she is actually. She's talented, but I wish she would keep it down!" She smiles. Probably the first she has in awhile.

"Do play an instrument, Iceland?" She snaps me out of my daydream.

"Er... I play a little guitar," I reply nervously. Her face seems to light up like a Christmas tree. Wonder why...

"That's interesting! How long have you been playing?" She asks. I feel my entire face burning.

"Um... I think I started when I was ten..." I mumble.

"Aw, come on Iceland, don't be shy!" Finland exclaims. I think I go a few shades redder. If that's even possible. Mrs. London must notice this, because she changes the subject.

"Oslo hasn't left her room since she the day got the news," she trails off, her eyes looking hazy.

"That's to bad," Norway replies.

"Yeah, every single day, she sits in there blasting her music. You see, her and her brother were very close, and for something like this to happen..." She stops, mid-sentence.

"What?" Finland asks, obviously curious.

"I-I just hope she'll be okay," she finishes, her expression now downcast.

"I'll see if she wants to come out!" Mrs. London says, eager to see her daughter.

"That's a great idea!" Finland assures her.

The three of us sit in silence for a moment, then we here the loud sound of an electric guitar stop. Finland looks back hopefully. I look up to see a lost looking Oslo approaching. Finland rises from his seat and offers his arms. Oslo accepts his hug, and her long, thin arms wrap themselves around Finland.

Although it looks forced, she smiles at us. Her expression suggests she is wary of something, though I couldn't say what. Denmark and Sweden enter the room shortly after Oslo. Denmark ruffles Oslo's already disheveled hair affectionately.

"Hey girl," he smiles, obviously trying to improve her mood.

"Sup' man?" She says in reply, her voice raspy from lack of use.

Conversation progresses on, and I space out. Before I know it, Norway pushes me off my chair, and he tells me it's time to leave. I nod and make my way over to Oslo. I wrap my arms around her small frame, and her ribs prominently stick out. It has been three days, and she hasn't left her room. That means she hasn't eaten for THREE DAYS.

She burrows her face in my shoulder, and I pat her back. I pull back and look into her hollow looking eyes.

"Don't stay sad for to long, okay?" I tell her.

"Yeah," she replies. I might be wrong, but I think I see the slightest smile on her face. This time, it made its way to her eyes.

Oslo's POV

I didn't want them to leave. They made me happy, even if it was for just the short time they were over. Even Sweden gave me a hug. An awkward hug, but hey, who cares. I can use any affection I can get at this point.

I sulk back to my room and continue playing what I was playing before. You're gonna go far kid, by the offspring. Making music makes me happy. While playing however, I can't help but feel like I'm being watched...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.__________________.

Whale, you know what to do! Denmark, I CHOOSE YOU!

Denmark: what?

Me: tell the readers what I want them to do.

Denmark: what do I say?

Me: *whispers in Denmark's ear*

Denmark: *smiles super big* HEY YA'LL! WHY DONT YA' VOTE COMMENT AND ADD THIS STORY TO YOUR LIBRARY! AFTER YOUVE DONE ALL THAT, WHY DONT YA FOLLOW MY FRIEND HERE *pushes me forward* CUZ THAT'D MAKE HER SUPER HAPPY!

Me: AGH! Why'd you hafta push me?

Denmark: um... Norway made me!

Norway: *looks up from scary looking witch cauldron* what?

-Miss Catastrophe

Oh, p.s., I would also like for people to check out my other fan fictions! Thank you!!!