Chapter 29

(A/N) Admin: ERMAHGERD!!!!!!! Happy belated birthday Icey!!

Iceland: it was my birthday yesterday... Remember, you invited me to that concert...? The Script, One Republic and American Authors.

Admin: I know! Just didn't update my story yesterday, so I wanted to wish you a happy birthday HERE.

Iceland: oh...

Admin: btw, as you can tell I know Iceland's birthday wasn't last week. It just fit that way.

Chapter Status: Not Edited

Iceland's POV (short X3)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY ICELAND!"

My brothers rip all the covers from my bed and drag me off. Denmark hoists me over his shoulder and breaks into a run.

"WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME!?"

Instead of telling me, they toss me in the back of a car. Literally, by the back I mean the trunk, where you store cargo.

Oddly, my birthday was last week...

I hear muffled laughter from the front. What are they planning to do with me?

Oslo's POV

I strategically planned every detail for Iceland's belated birthday celebration. It would have been ON his birthday, but they didn't release me from the hospital until after.

Here is my master plan:

Iceland's brothers were to drag him out of bed at about noon. At this point, they were to throw him in the back of a car and pretend to be driving somewhere extremely far, when in reality, they would be driving around town before his party.

While this is occurring, America, England, and London were going to see to all of the last minute preparations. This includes the cake the setup of the venue, and that the DJ was in fact showing up. Things you would typically do, right?

Meanwhile, Poland has been going through the guest list and seeing who would be coming. The initial guest list was put together with the help of Norway, who had a sort of idea of who Iceland was friends with at his school, sorry, I misspoke, in his area of Hell. This surprisingly didn't consist of many people. So, we allowed Greenland, Denmark and America to pitch in with the list.

Now, because I'm a total procrastinator, I'm going shopping for my outfit today, instead of maybe a few days ago. After Poland finishes reviewing the guest list, he's going to help me choose an outfit.

Dammit, by Blink-182 plays while I get ready.

Right now, I'm doing my makeup. I decided to keep it clean, and just go for a wigged eyeliner. I'm not going to wear any colorful eyeshadow, but I lightly dusted a bronze shade, just a little bit darker than my skin.

Poland and Greenland stroll in, and flops down on the bed.

"Girl, slay," he says. I assume it's a complement.

"Thanks," I laugh.

I swiftly finish my makeup with a few strokes of mascara.

"You ready to go?" Greenland inquires.

"Yup!"

We chose a rather simple dress. It was black, and fell to just below my knee. The skirt was gathered at my waist, like most dress, and poofed out. It had thick straps. There wasn't really anything special about them. Finally, the detail which made the dress unique and beautiful was the back. I had a strappy design and had lace underneath.