Love

Two weeks later
Anya was fixing breakfast for Gleb when she felt two arms wrap around her waist. Anya leaned her head back into Gleb's shoulder.
"Good morning Gleb."
"Good morning my precious Anya." He said gently kissing her neck.
"Go sit down breakfast will be ready in just a few minutes."
Gleb sat down and they started to eat.
"Anya."
"Yes Gleb?"
"I think I can help you find your parents. It might be a little hard because they lived when the Romanovs were in power but I think we might have them on file."
"Really? That's amazing Gleb."
"Do you have any idea what their names might be?"
"No but in my dreams the names Aleksei and Svetlana keep coming up."
"Do you think they might be your parents names?"
"Maybe."
"Well I will check on it tomorrow when I go in the office."
"Thank you so much Gleb you are too kind."
"Your worth it Anya."
Gleb and Anya finished eating then Anya grabbed a book and sat down on the window sill seat. Gleb went to his in home office and pulled out some files. As he was going through some of the reports he came across Anya's profile.
Orphan at the age of 4, was found by a near by orphanage worker, lived there until age 18, first job Street Sweeper, residence- none found, Age now 22, blonde hair blue eyes.
Gleb was shocked. Anya never told him she was an orphan. Now he understood the pain she must have went through as a child. Gleb finished his work and got out the gift he planned on giving to her.
"She deserves this now more than ever."
He said to himself grabbing the gift and walking out to the living room to Anya.
"Anya."
She looked up from her book and saw Gleb standing in front of her.
"Yes Gleb Do you need something?"
"No. I was just wondering... why didn't you tell me you lived in an orphanage?"
Anya looked down.
"I don't know. That is something I want to forget. So I didn't tell you. I'm sorry Gleb I know I should have but that is a painful event."
"I understand. Here I bought you something that I hope you like."
Gleb handed her a beautiful gold Music Box.
"O Gleb it's beautiful."
"Just like you."
Anya looked at him.
"Anya I can't believe I'm saying this because I never thought in all my life it would happen but Anya I love you."
"I think I love you too."
"Really?"
"Gleb your the only one who has ever been this kind to me and I love you for that."
"O Anya."
He gently hugged Anya and kissed her forehead. Anya finally for the first time in her life felt true joy and Happiness.