Punishment

"Gleb the two men are ready to meet with you."
"Send them in."
Anya opened the door and saw Dimitri and Vlad. They walked in and sat down in the two chairs in front of Gleb's desk.
"Hello Gentlemen so we meet again."
Dimitri had a look of hate on his face.
"Russia is beautiful this time of year right Anya?"
"Of course."
"Makes me wonder why two men would try so hard to leave this beautiful place."
"You know why we must leave! It's awful here! Children are starving to death in the streets."
"You must be still thinking about before Lenin took power. Ever since Russia has been as strong as ever."
"You know that's not true."
"I would be quite if I were you. Now let's see this time you tried to leave Russia by making a young innocent girl pretend she was the Princess."
"She is the princess."
"And how would you know that."
"She's never met her family and I remember her from when I worked at the castle as a young boy."
Anya stood up in rage.
"Lies! I was never in a palace. I never met my parents true but I know that they were not the royal family. If I was the real Princess the Grand Duchesses would know who I am but she doesn't. Stop your lies just tell the truth!"
Anya sat back down.
"Now for your punishment. Both of you have committed treason so the punishment is life in Prison. Take them away."
The Bolshevik soldiers grabbed Dimitri and Vlad and took them away.
"I'm sorry you had to go through that Anya. They can't hurt you anymore."
Gleb said walking over and hugging Anya.
Anya looked up in to his eyes and did something she couldn't believe.
She kissed General Gleb Vaganov