Lily Medena - NM

Thanks for the character. Lily belongs to  Tiger2627   

Annabeth's P.O.V.

I walk into the coffee shop this morning, and put on an apron. I tie up my curls into a high ponytail, wash my hands, then go out to take care of customers. The first customer I get is kind, but has a complicated order. It's their first time here, or else I would recognize them. The second customer is Will, stopping for his normal coffee before his shift at the hospital. We talk for a few minuets as I make his coffee, then he leaves.

A few minutes later, a girl comes in. I've seen her a lot, she's a regular. She always gets a Caramel Machioto. I look back at Leo, who works here with me, and mouth "Run." We're out of caramel, so this might get rough. Leo bolts to the back, claiming to the other worker he needs to check something. The other worker, Andrew, looks confused, then sees Lily, and bolts to the back as well. 

"I need a Caramel Machioto, stat." Lily says, looking at her phone.

"Miss, we're out of caramel today. Would you like something else instead?" I ask, forcing a smile.

"Uh, no. I want a Caramel Machioto." She says, rolling her eyes.

"I cannot make that, as we're out of caramel." I say again, hoping she'll leave.

"Oh. My. God. No! You have to give me a Carmel Machioto!" she yells at me. Here we go...

Lily's P.O.V.

"Oh. My. God. No! You have to give me a Carmel Machioto!" I yell at the girl behind the counter.

"I'm sorry miss, but we're out of caramel. May I get you a a different kind of coffee?" the blonde girl asks. Her tone is polite, but her eyes. Her eyes have a storm brewing inside them. When I first got here, they were silver like the moon, and a smile lit up her face. Now the smile is there, but doesn't reach her eyes. She's a good fake.

"I said I want a Caramel Machioto!" I screech at her. "I always start the day with a Caramel Machioto."

"Miss, we'll get another shipment of caramel tomorrow. I'd love to make you something else for you today though." she says, her patience running thin.

"I am a regular customer! You should know that I always have a Caramel Machioto!" I yell at her again.

"I understand, miss." She says through her teeth. "But I cannot make that for you today."

Does she not get it? I don't care if she's out of caramel. I want a Caramel Machioto, so I'm going to get one. Ooh, time to pull out the big guns.

"Um, hellllooooo? Do you know who you're talking to? I;m the daughter of Zeus. So you better give me what I want."

She looks me dead in the eye and says "No you're not."

"Excuse me?!" I screech. I'm not, but she doesn't know that.

"If you were, I would have seen you at camp."

"I- Wait. You're one of those demigod freaks?" I sneer.

"Daughter of Athena." she says calmly.

"I- Wait- I- I'M GOING SOMEWHERE ELSE!" I yell. I storm out, slamming the door behind me. As I leave, I hear three people laughing, and I see them high-five.

Hey guys! Short chapter, I know. But a chapter is a chapter. Hope you enjoyed!

~Sam