Adriana Stevens

Thanks for the character. Adriana belongs to @frostbitten_rain

SLAM!

Someone slams my locker shut. Ugh, he's back. Why does he keep coming back? I hate people, all people, every people, and I wish they would go away. Most do, I'm pretty unpopular. And dark. And sadistic. And cynical. You can see why they don't like me. *Insert eye roll here*

"What do you want, Valdez?" I ask through my teeth. 

"I want to talk to you. Duh."

"Well, I don't want to talk to you." I reply snarkily. 

"Man, you're like a female version of Nico."

"Who?"

"My friend, Nico."

"How would I be like your friend?"

"With the black shirts with skulls, black jeans, chain belt, black sweater shirts, black converse, skull ring, dark hair, dark eyes, dark circles under your eyes, into death, writer, really smart. (Let's just say that Nico writes, to help with his nightmares about Tartarus. Okay? Okay.) I mean, take off your glasses, cut your curls short, take off you blood red and black eyes shadow and your black eyeliner, do away with your peridot necklace, and I'm not sure I could tell you apart."

"Are you finished?"

"Oh! And your opposite gender best friend. That's another similarity."

WHAT?!?!?!?!? Nobody knew about Levi Weber, my best and only friend. His father had left him, just like my mother had left me. He was always there for me, until he had to move away. He said that he had found his dad and had to go to a special place to live now, in New York. 

"What do you mean 'opposite gender best friend'? Who says I have a best friend?"

"Uh, your best friend. Levi Weber. Duh!"

I shove him against the lockers. "How do you know about Levi?" I growled, still holding him against the lockers, his feet barley touching the ground.

"Um, how about you put me down, and I tell you all about it?" he offered.

I slowly lowered him to the ground. Then the bell rang. Grrr. "After school. Parking lot. Big tree. You're explaining." I growled. I then turned on my heel and stalked off toward Language Arts.

~~~Time Skip Named Small Bob The Cat Takes Us To The End Of The School Day~~~

The bell finally rang, setting me free from Math. I stop at my locker, throw in my books, and head toward the biggest tree by the parking lot. Time for Valdez to explain. He's already there, fiddling with some wires when I get there. 

"Ready to explain, Valdez?" I ask as I walk up to the tree. Just then a big, white van, with the words Delphi Strawberries rolls into the parking lot. It heads to a spot right in front of us.

"Why don't you let him?" Leo says, walking up to the van. A boy jumps out, probably about 18, with sandy hair, tan skin, and sparkly blue eyes, full of mischief that I know well. A smile, my favorite smile, lights up his face as he looks at me.

"Adriana!" 

"Levi? Levi!" I run into his arms, giving him a huge hug. I finally feel whole again. 

"Where have you been?!?" I demand, looking at him. 

"Well-"

"Plenty of time for stories later, guys." Leo interrupts.

"Hey shortie." Levi laughs, ruffling Leo's curls.

"I'm not short. You're just abnormally tall." Leo retorts.