"As a child, you would wait and watch from far away.... But you always knew that you'd be the one to work while they all play....."
Hi! I am an average geek who loves Marvel, Aphmau, and a bunch of other stuff. I say y'all way to much, I love to read! And that's my life story! I live in Texas and I am NOT a cowgirl!!!! I Fangirl over Disney, I die due to Marvel, I faint because of my ships........ Yeah, I'm pretty normal in my standards! 😇 I'm an absolute Devil when it comes to almost anything! And I'm am ADDICTED to singing. If any of you want to fight me, go ahead. I like to show that women are just as strong as men when we want to be, that's why I want to join the military!!!!
"If I die young bury me satin, lay me down on a bed of roses, sink me in a river, at dawn, send me away with the words of a love song......."
-The Band Perry
94% of teenagers would scream, panic if Justin Bieber was gonna jump off a building. Post this on your page if you are the other 6% that gets some popcorn and yells, DO A BACK FLIP!!! (I would be one to say that.)
- IMMA PROUD TEXAN!!!!! But if you really want to know I'm in the Underworld helping out Hades with his paperwork. *Proud daughter of Apollo, blessed by Athena, and Hunter of Artemis over here*
- JoinedJanuary 6, 2017