Aiyana Array - NM

Thanks for the character. Aiyana belongs to KatieCat123456 

My Lizzie:  Morning sunshine. Still up for today?

Of course! Are you? 

My Lizzie:  Yep. Meet at your house in 30 minutes? 

That works. See you in a bit love! :)

My Lizzie: See you then :)

I set down my phone, and stretch. I get up and find some clothes. A red sweater, ripped jeans, black and white flannel, boots, and a white beanie. (Picture below) 

Once I'm dressed, i grab my phone and run downstairs

Once I'm dressed, i grab my phone and run downstairs. I grab some cereal and eat fairly quickly. As soon as I'm done washing my dishes, I hear a knock at the door. I bounce toward the door and swing it open. 

"Lizzie!" I throw my arms around her.

"Hey sunshine." she says, laughing at my enthusiasm, and hugging me back. I give her a quick peck on the cheek, then step out and pull the door close. I lock it behind me and turn to Liz. (Picture below is Liz)

"Where to first?" I ask her

"Coffee." She says taking my hand. We walk down the street, toward the coffee shop that's a few streets over. At the coffee shop, I order a latte, and Liz orders a Cappuccino. After we get our coffees, we decide to walk over to the park. 

At the park:

We walk down the sidewalk, swinging our hands back and forth, while talking and drinking coffee. 

"No way!" 

"So true."

"Not possible. The Greeks and Romans are even." I argue.

"Think about it 'Ana. A Greek hero beat Kronus." That sparkle in her eyes. I love it. 

"Liz-" I'm cut off  by the arguing of two girls ahead of us.