Chapter 3 (Saving Jabba the Hutt's Son)

~~Lina P.O.V~~

Rex assembled his troops into the gunships as Anakin and were already inside along with several men. Rex came inside the gunship last and then it took off. The gunships' doors closed and only little light came through the blast shields. I adjusted my brown robe as I searched for my lightsaber and blasters all set on my belt. All ready.

"General Skywalker, a transmission is coming from General Kenobi."

"Put it through, Rex."

Rex pushed a button on his comlink and then a hologram of Master Kenobi appeared in the middle of the gunship.

"I see you're starting your search, Anakin." Master Kenobi said.

"So how did your negotiation went?" Anakin asked.

"I haven't finished negotiating, it's hard talking to Hutts. But, here's the story, Anakin. Jabba is only given us only one planetary rotation to get his son back home to Tatooine safe and sound. He wants you and Lina to be the only ones bringing him back."

"Why?" I asked. To be honest, I don't want to go back to that dirt planet.

"He put in a lot of trust into you both."

"Understood, Master. It won't take us that long." Anakin said.

"Well take extreme care. We have no idea who's holding Jabba's son." Master Kenobi said, cautiously, "When Karri and I finish negotiations with him, we will join you."

"Got it, Master."

"May the Force be with you both." With that said the hologram disappeared.

"Lina." I look to Anakin, "Stay close to me and this time listen."

"That won't be a problem, Master."

"This isn't a joke, Lina."

"I know. And I'll try not to get you killed."

Suddenly, an explosion happened outside of the gunships.

"Sir, we're taking heavy fire." The pilot of the gunship said through his comlink.

"Close the blast shields and get us under those guns!" Anakin ordered.

"Yes sir!" The clone called out. The blast shields closed and the troopers began preparing their guns.

"Red light, standby!" Rex said to his men.

We all felt the gunship landed and the clone pilot announced, "Welcome to paradise, rock jumpers."

The clones, Rex, Anakin and I waited for the blast shields to open. This is my real mission with them. I have to try my best!

The red lights turned green. "Green light!" Rex said. Then the blast shields open. "Go, go!" Explosions, and laser fire coming through the air. The clones ran out as Anakin was lead the group forward along with Rex by his side. I took off my robe and ignited my blue lightsaber.

"Move it, move it!" Clone trooper yelled out to his comrade as they were rushing through the trees.

Shots came from above the palace that was on a cliff hill. Droids.

I deflected the shots with my lightsaber and pushed forward.

"Follow me!" Anakin called out once I finally caught up with them. Man catching up is harder than I thought...

Anakin, Rex, and the troops hid under the cliff to give some cover from the laser fire.

I kept my lightsaber behind me as I held the hilt in a reversal grip. "So this is where the fun begins, huh?" I asked Anakin.