Chapter 1 (The Introduction)

~~Lina P.O.V~~

"Lina Skywalker, Karri Shan. The time has come." Mace Windu announced. "You will land on Planet Christophsis and meet your assigned Jedi masters there. Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker has been cut in transmission for a while. We need you two to bring back Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker to the Jedi temple immediately."

Karri nodded to Master Windu. "Understood Master Windu. We will contact you as soon as we find Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker."

Master Windu nodded and his hologram disappeared. Karri took a deep breathe and placed her hands on her hips.

"Hey Karri, chill out! This is our first mission. Relax. Everything will turn out fine."

Karri looked at me, sternly. "I'm not worry about the mission. I'm worry about you being careless on this mission."

I crossed my arms and pouted at her. "C'mon Karri. Trust me on this one mission!" I put a finger, showing the number one, "One chance! C'mon!"

"Yeah last time you said that, you almost got us killed on planet Datoonie when we were with master Plo Koon, helping him on a rescue mission."

I frowned, "I thought you were a droid."

"A droid? I was limping because you pushed me off a hill!"

"Oh my goodness, Karri. You're still on that? I said I was sorry!"

Karri sighed, "All right. The past is in the past now. Just... behave on this mission.. It's important. We're finally becoming Padawans."

I smiled at her, "Yeah..." I paused, "Finally... After all the training we been through." We both looked towards the window of the Republic cruiser, staring at a blue planet, Christophsis that we're closing in. New adventure awaits for us.

~~Anakin P.O.V~~

I stopped running when I came to a halt, seeing two large cannon droids walking towards our territory.

"They're back!" I cried out to Obi-wan.

"I told you that this victory was too easy. We should had never sent the ship for supplies!"

"It wasn't my idea to send the ship back!" I said back.

Obi-wan sighed in frustration and looked to Commander Cody. "All right men, second wave incoming!"

I looked to my second in command, Captain Rex. "Rex, you and your men follow me."

"Yes sir!"

I began running as Rex called out several of men to follow. We ran toward a Christophsis building and took the elevator to the roof. We came out and stood on the edge of the roof, staring down at the two large cannon droids.

"What's our plan of attack, sir?" Captain Rex asked from behind me.

I turned my head slightly to see Rex, "Follow me." With one jump, gravity brought me down on top of the droid's top. My lightsaber ignited and I began deflecting the shots of the other large cannon droids targeting me. The men and Rex used their jetpacks to bring them to the ground, below the droid to shoot it down. Again, I jumped and landed on the droid's thin cannon and the head rotated around, having the other battle droid shooting the droid that I'm currently on. I jumped to another large cannon battle droid once the large battle droid couldn't take anymore of the shots, which caused it to explode.

The same droid continued to shoot towards me but then went down once, Rex and his men shot it down. I jumped and sliced the droid's leg before I landed onto the ground. I ran back to Obi-wan's position.