Chapter 1 (The Introduction)

Start from the beginning

"We need more reinforcement, master." I said as I deflected the shots back to the droids.

"We can't contact the admiral. All we can do right now is stand our ground!"

These Separatists are getting pretty annoying.

Suddenly, the Separatists' cannons began falling back. "They're retreating!" Then, from above a small republic ship flew by.

Obi-wan caught the ship flying by as well. "It looks like help has arrived."

"What a relief." I said as I deactivated my lightsaber. R2 came back my side and began beeping. I smiled at R2. "I know R2. We finally got some supplies and maybe some help." R2 followed behind Obi-wan and me along with clone troopers who stood by to help us with the supplies.

"Our cruiser must be back." Obi-wan said.

"Which means we'll able to get our reinforcements."

"Well, then this looks like our problems are solved: fresh troops, new supplies. Perhaps they've brought my new Padawan with them." A new Padawan? I'm being replaced by Obi-wan already?

"Do you think it's a good idea to bring a Padawan learner to all of this?" I asked.

"I spoke to Master Yoda about it. You should put a request for one. You'd make a good teacher."

I chuckled, "No thanks..." I don't think that would ever happen.

"Anakin, teaching is a privilege and it's part of a Jedi's responsibility to help and train the next generation."

"A Padawan would just slow me down." We stopped in front of the ship and waited for it to open.

Obi-wan shook his head with a smile. Something with that smile doesn't seem right. He's planning something... And I don't like it.

With a strange vibe, I began to sense a familiar present... Don't tell me that-

The ship's ramp was let out and I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to blink multiple times to see who it was... It was my sister, Lina.

~~Lina P.O.V~~

"Anakin!" I ran out off the ship and hugged my older brother. Anakin gently pushed me away and looked at me with surprised eyes.

"What are you doing here?!"

"I'm your Padawan, Ani." I said as I present myself to Anakin and Master Obi-wan.

"Padawan!?" Anakin looked over to Obi-wan.

"It's good to see you again, Master Kenobi and Master Skywalker." Karri bowed to Master Kenobi and Anakin. I did the same.

Master Kenobi bowed back in respect. "Great to see you both again."

"Okay... Enough with the greetings. I want to know why my sister is here! Explain, Obi-wan."

"I told you. My new Padawan is here. And yours as well." Obi-wan looked to us, "Correct?"

"Yes, Master Kenobi." Karri bowed once again to Master Kenobi. "Master Yoda was very specific that I am assigned as your new Padawan who will supervise my Jedi training."

I stood in front of Anakin and bowed to him. "And I am your Padawan, big brother. And you will supervise my Jedi training."

"B-But this doesn't make any sense-"

"Sorry to interrupt but, Master Skywalker. We were sent to relay a message for you to contact the Jedi temple. It's urgent." Karri said.

"Great! They don't even know that we're in trouble and yet again... I have a Padawan!"