A big thank you!

July 15th, 2018
100.000 views! 100k!!! Wow!!
Thank you!!

June 25th, 2018

O.M.G.!!!! #1 ranking for 'Marvel'! You guys did that! Wow! Thank you sooooo much!

June 14th, 2018

'Coffee & Books' continues to rise through the ranks and I could not be more grateful for all of your support! Thank you for reading, thank you for voting on the chapters and thank you for your (sometimes hilarious) comments! Whether it is praise for the story, constructive feedback or just your reaction to a particular part of the story, I love hearing from you!

'Coffee & Books' was the first story I wrote after a long pause (as in: I wrote a lot when I was a teenager, but somewhere along the way I stopped writing fiction until I picked it up late last year) and I'm very proud of it. Also, it triggered something in me and stories keep pouring out... :-D Please check my profile for my other work and let me know what you think of it!

And again... THANK YOU FOR YOUR SUPPORT!

May 11th, 2018

'Coffee & Books' hit the 10K mark today (I did a high five with my husband when I saw that, haha) and the count just continues to go up. I find it incredible that so many people have read my story. Thank you all so much!!

March, 2018
'Coffee & Books' is online for just six weeks now and already has over 4.000 reads! Thank you so much for your support! The Wattpad community is great and I have read so many great stories! It really means a lot to me that people want to read my story (/ stories) too. So thanks again for reading, voting and commenting!

Lots of Loki love from me! ;-)