Easter Day

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

As I decorated the hat mansion, Blu helped me. Cia was trying to destroy the little baskets so we wrapped her up in ribbons and bows, and now, she's sitting, stuck. Flug is distracting Black Hat. After all, we don't want Black Hat to destroy our Easter Day celebration, just because he hate festivals doesn't mean we do too. Luckily, we painted the mansion from outside with much less scary colours like white, pink and blue. The garden is set up properly, with all kinds of plants and flowers, and a nice cloudless blue sky, all thanks to Flug's inventions. There is even a pond with a bridge and birds and ducks and swans. We even prepared a dinner for the kids that were coming and the baskets are almost ready. We had organized an easter egg hunt.

"Okay, done" I said, finishing up the last basket as I put a bow on it. "Now, Blu, we are to take these baskets outside and set them up on the table beside the dinner one. I'll go and check up on how's the cooking going" I said giving a nod to Blu and going to the kitchen. Nathan and his dad and mom were helping us by cooking, along with my mom and dad.

"What the hell is going on Flug!?!? Get this thing off me!!!!" I heard Black Hat shout from the lab. I snickered. Flug had made a vine plant with sticky vines. And, our plan was to get Black Hat stuck in it and then Flug would act all clumsy, not like we know a way to get our boss out...... oh well, we can see that later.

"How's everything going on here?" I asked looking at the five people. Mom looked at me and smile, giving me a thumbs up. I nodded and smiled back. Going back to the main lounge, I peeked out the front door to see the decorations. My two older sister cousins, Ayana and Sanobar came for a visit. Right now, they both are with Rachael and Eliza decorating the exterior. Blu is setting up the baskets.

"Is there any problem out here?" I asked. Ayana looked at me.

"Nope, everything is perfect. So far, we'll be done by the time Raven comes with the kids" She explained. I nodded.

"Good" I then went back inside to check up on the lab. I peeked in quietly, seeing Black Hat badly wrapped up, folded and tucked in in the vines of the plant. Flug was running around the lab. I exited and snickered. Taking out the list, now, let's see what's left, oh yes! Hiding the eggs. Who was doing that? Mariana, Maya, and Suji. I exited the mansion and looked around for the trio. I jogged up to them as I saw them behind a tree.

"Hey guys! How's it going?" I asked. Mariana smiled at me.

"Its going great! Glad you planted so many trees, it's so easy to hide them! Even though there's so many" she said with glee.

"I'm glad" I gave her a smile. I made my way to the mansion again.

After a while, Mariana, Maya and Suji came up to me.

"We are done, anything else you need help with?" Suji asked in her sweet voice.

"Oh, umm.... let me check." After a pause, I spoke again "umm okay, Suji, go outside and help with the decorations, and you two, in the kitchen" I pointed the directions. They nodded and went to the kitchen.

"(Y/n)!" Cia whined, "I wanna help too!"

"I don't think so, you look good there" I dismissed her as she groaned. "Guys!" I whispered-shouted to the air.

Yes master...... I heard a whisper.

"Keep an eye on Black Hat, and make sure he won't be able to free himself, the last thing I need is Black Hat ruining everything" I told to the black vapour in the air.

Your wish, our command.... the whispers and the vapour disappeared. Pleased with my work, I went outside again, only to hear a shout from the kitchen.