Advertisements

(Y/n)'s P.O.V. :

I was sitting with Flug, watching as the narrator fixed the camera, and I was bored, I had no idea what I was here for.

"Congratulations! If you are seeing this, it means you want to go from a mediocre villain to a mediocre villain with an evil organisation. Get ready to know what not to do with....

The orientation video for possible future and possibly rejected and annihilated subsidiaries who search to turn their small medium evil into a diabolical corporation." Black Hat glared at the narrator who gulped. " I'm sorry, diabolical and subsidiary of Black Hat organisation. For those who don't know what subsidiary means, it means your souls and belongings will belong to Black Hat organisation but this time you gave them voluntarily." The narrator said and spoke something further really fast and said "Or, for short-" before saying something incoherent. Is this guy crazy? I raised an eyebrow.

Black Hat started, "Welcome furture slaves"

Before restarting and speaking "Welcome insolent leeches" but before he could continue, Flug interrupted.

"Ummm... boss?"

"Goddamnit" Black Hat banged the desk.

I let out an oof as 5.O.5 jumped on me in fear, interrupting Black Hat. "Sorry sir" he glared before restarting.

"Welcome, mediocre villains"

This time Flug raised his hand and opened his mouth to speak but Black Hat gave him a heated glare and said "don't you dare!"

We restarted.

"Welcome, future subsidiaries" Black Hat was again interrupted by Flug's sneeze.

"I'm sorry! Please don't hit me! Please don't-" Flug cowered and I snickered. Black Hat yelled.

"I finally had it you big-!" Before he cut the camera and leaped on Flug.

"No!" I cried as I jumped on Black Hat, holding him tight like a leech.... hug?, except leeches don't choke or hug.

"Get off me!" he yelled in anger and tried to grab me as he stood up. I jumped off him, gave him a salute and dragged Flug to our seat before he had a chance to get his hands on me.

Black Hat restarted, again.

"Welcome to the orientation vidoe for aspyring companies to be subsidiary of Black Hat Organistaion" Black Hat said and continued "Over the years I have absorbed millions of evil corporations, who, thanks to me, they are now leaders on the diabolical industry" I clapped, for fun.

The narrator begun "If you want to belong to the most powerful villains network corporation that exists then take note because we will tell you the requirements that you and your company need as we analyze one of the already subsidiaries of Black Hat Organisation, chosen carefully by our leader Lord Black Hat"

Black Hat spoke with a smirk "Actually, I will just chose one at random, like I always do" he pressed a button, an explosion went off and I looked in the screen to see some clothes floating in a sea where the explosion occured, I frowned. "Wrong button" he pressed a button again.

"And the winner to be viciously torn apart is..... Boxmore!" The narrator exclaimed.

Black Hat said "I don't remember that dumpster being my subsidiary"

"Its one of the newest ones, boss, it was acquired through Cosma" Flug quickly answered.

"And what are they supposed to do? Boxes?" Black Hat asked, bored.