Shopping

Have fun with Black Hat reader-chan.
__________________

(Y/n)'s P.O.V.:

I woke up to my father's wake up call. Tangled in covers, sleepy and comfortable, I didn't wished to wake up. I closed my eyes and snuggled to my pillows. I felt something wet on my face. 'A tongue' concluding I woke up to see Jack's and Jill's cute face. They both barked and licked me again. I giggled and sat up, Jack and Jill jumped in my lap. I petted them and they snuggled to me.

"Time for bath pups" I told them with a smile. I found them on the sidewalk yesterday when we were taking a walk, since they aggressively attacked Flug, Blu and Nathan, I decided to keep them, not because they assaulted my friends, but because they didn't charged at me, and I didn't wanted to leave them on the street to die. I haven't told my family yet. My mom, bro and sis won't disagree but I dunno about my aunt and father. I picked up the golden retriever puppies and took them to the bathroom with me.

---Time skip to you doing your morning routine and washing the pups before taking a bath yourself---

I wrapped my hair in a towel and the puppies in towels too. I took them with me to the kitchen.

"Ohmeingod! Sister! You got puppies" Eliza squealed and watched them with eyes filled with adoration. Thank god Ray is at school. Ugh, I have to go to shopping too, and it's already 11.

I got out the bottles that Nathan gave me and put them for boiling. They were new, Nathan's mom, Lara was pregnant, ecstatic, Nathan's father, Mag, bought lots of baby stuff, but Lara had a miscarriage. She was depressed.

-Flashback two months ago-

I looked out my window to see a small family walking down the road. They all seem to be sad. The last time I checked, they were so happy, because the lady was pregnant. What happened now? Deciding to check it out. I gave them a visit with some cookies.

I knocked on their door. Nathan opened the door. Nathan, Raven's bestest friend lived here, I know that, he speaks less, like very less, he's very shy. "I have something for you guys" I smiled and gave him the basket. His eyes lightened up making butterflies fly in my stomach, I love to see people happy, specially if I'm the reason. He invited me in. We both sat on the couch.

"Umm... Nathan, I... had something happened? I have been watching you guys and you guys seemed so sad. Now, I know that you don't speak a lot but, is everything okay?" I asked him carefully thinking my words. He looked at me, into my eyes then he looked down.

"My mom was pregnant, but she had a miscarriage. Papa was so excited, he got all baby things" he told me. My mind immediately made connections and decided that Nathan's mom must be sad, maybe I could help.

"Can you take me to your mom?" I asked me. He looked up to see my face then nodded hesitantly. We went to the master bedroom and heard crying. I knocked on the door. A man, Nathan's father opened the door. He looked at me with raised eyebrows then went to talk to Nathan. I took the chance and went inside the room to see Nathan's mom crying on the bed. I sat beside her and put a hand on her shoulder.

"Mum, why are you crying?" I asked her with soft eyes. She looked at me with big teary eyes. "I am Nathan's friend" I gave her a small smile.

"What happened, why are you so sad?" I asked. For a while, she just looked at me. I asked again, this time she broke down, badly, crying, but she managed to tell me between sobs. I hugged her.