CH 7 Plan Greed

( Third p.o.v )

Wrath flew back and landed the group made it halfway to the castle. When he got off Conquest he explained what he found and that a sin is there. Annabeth being dumb asked why they don't escape themselves. Wrath face palmed telling her they had to do it since it's a quest. Wrath suggested Annabeth come up with a plan while he makes food. They all agreed as the pets took watch for the night.

( Thalia's p.o.v )

Annabeth started writing up a plans thanks to a notebook provided by Wrath. We set up the tents as well a place to eat and a fire pit. Wrath sat next to me and Calyspo, Nico on his own with the couple next to each other. Wrath asked what we wanted to eat, confused we answered him. He then clapped his hands making what we wanted to appear in front of us. We dug in since we haven't eaten in a while.

"Percy how did you do that?" asked Nico. We looked at him thinking he gets mad but instead, he just smiled. "You three can call me Percy don't worry. As for the food I found out aunt Hestia made me her Champion. She visits from time to time," Percy said. It made my heart beat fast thinking I can call him Percy still. Through out dinner I kept glancing at Percy and Calyspo. Sometimes I'd feel them looking back at me or at least I think they are. Nico was oblivious to what was going on, Annabeth and Leo looked at me confused. When we finished and cleaned to head to bed Percy called me into his tent.

( Percy/Wrath's p.o.v )

I saw Thals looking at me and Calyspo a lot at dinner. I think she likes us but I already have a girlfriend or two. I need to talk to them both. Thals was walking up to me so I directed her to my tent. "What do you need Perce?" "Just sit Thals I need to get someone else," I said. She went scarlet and gulped down a lump in her throat. I mist traveled to the girl's tent to find Calyspo changing into a nightgown.

I know this is so bad but I had to keep watching so I hide in the shadows a bit thanks to Nyx. She was looking at a few choices all in different colors, I hope she would choose the ocean blue one.  After two painfully slow minutes, she chose a light blue see-through gown. She looked ravishing I thought. "Do you like it Perseus?" Oh shit, I thought to myself, she totally caught me. "You know Perce I'm a demi-titan. My senses are stronger, I knew you were watching this whole time." I went super red as I blushed. "I need to talk to you and Thals," I slowly managed. She nodded taking hold of me. "You aren't gonna cover up?" She smiled, "No I want to see the face Thals makes." We mist traveled back after that.

"Gees about time....you guys.....got here," said Thalia. Calyspo was firmly pressed against me in her gown. Thalia looked as red as Ares every time I say I defeated him as a kid. "What's going on guys?" I smiled at her and Calyspo broke into laughter as she went to sit next to Thals on my bed. "We need to talk about this sexual tension." They went completely silent I don't even think they were breathing. I started snapping my fingers trying to get their attention but it wasn't working. So I went with option number two, I kissed them both passionately each pulling away when they needed air.

"Great Now that your paying attention I want to say I like y'all too. But I already have a few girlfriends plus we would have to be approved by the Fates." The girls looked a bit heartbroken a this. "So how many is a few?" asked Calyspo. "Three but one has another boyfriend. It's not something we can help the Fates kind of make it happen to say our offspring will be the saviors of the next generations to come." "I think I get it. Does that mean we can still have a chance with you?" asked Thals. I nodded at her as Calyspo spoke up, "Two questions. One will we fall for the others girls as well? Two if the Fates don't approve can we still date?"
I thought about it for a few seconds thinking about the second question. "Yes to the first question and as of the second one I think as long we don't have kids it will be fine. The girls nodded understanding it all. "Any more questions." Thals nodded real quick," Who are the others?" I smiled and said,"you'll just have to wait and see."

The girls stayed with me that night after explaining. I think they're going to try getting approved anyways. Before bed there was a lot of kissing and groping going on it was frustratingly hard, literally to not go any further. Thalia fell asleep first on my left and Calyspo on right. I knew they were sleeping good tonight just like I was going to. Can't wait for the morning I thought of passing out as well.

( Nico's p.o.v )

I woke first so I went to wake the others.  I woke up Annabeth and Leo who in turn went to wake the girls. "Nico they aren't here!" shouted Annabeth. I panicked what if something happened. "Wake Wrath up so he can help," I said. She went inside his tent as Leo and I paced side to side. "WHAT THE HELL IS GOING HERE. WHAT THE FUCK IN HADES DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING!" shouted Annabeth.

Leo and I rushed in Percy's tent over to his room to not only find Annabeth but a golden opportunity. They're in the huge blue bed laid a shirtless Percy in his boxers. A flustered Calyspo in a light blue sexy nightgown on his right. Thalia on his left in a pair of silver booty shorts and a sky blue bra. I quickly took out a phone I got from my dad and snapped a picture. I smiled to myself this is gonna be some good blackmail I thought. "Why are they in your bed?" asked Annabeth. "Geez could you shut up I'm trying to sleep here," said Thalia. "Come on Thals everyone is up let's go eat," whispered Percy. She huffed and got up putting one if Percy's shirts on and Calyspo followed her actions. Percy got up going to make food so we followed. Wow, he got Thals up with no problem, that's a first I thought.

"Percy, what happened last night?" He smiled at me," I explained somethings to the girls and then we made out and stuff." The girls and I went red in embarrassment. Leo smiled for some reason and Annabeth was fuming.

( Third p.o.v )

They all sat down and ate the food Wrath summoned. As they were finishing up Annabeth explained the plan which they agreed to. The quester got ready as Percy set a chair further away from where he got a good view to watch as they went to rescue a sin.