Intro

( Third p.o.v )

It had been a few months after the war ended and life looked good for Percy and the other demigods. The Fates brought Leo and Will back. The camps got immortality for those who stayed and lived in the camps. The Gods rewarded the Seven plus Nico, Thalia, and Reyna. The Seven were made minor gods as well as Nico and Thalia.

Reyna was made immortal and permanent predator of New Rome. Percy denied godhood for immortality and two wishes. He gave Hades and Hestia their throwns back. As well as removing the ancient law that prohibits them from seeing their children. That made things better for everyone at first.

As time went on Percy went on many quests for Athena to get her blessing.
He was doing the twelve labor's of Hercules as well as fighting the minor god himself. It had been a total number of six months to finish. Athena was very impressed with Percy wishing him good luck as he left for camp. He played with the gray box in his hands as he took a cab to camp.

Walking into camp he got many different looks from the campers. Pity, relief, and stares of aww is what he got. The first thing he did was go straight to Athena's cabin. At the door, he was greeted by Malcolm who was happy to see Percy. Percy showed him he got his mother's blessing by showing him a tattoo of an owl in an olive tree. Malcolm and his cabin were impressed to say the less. Once they finished talking Malcolm sent him to the beach where he saw his sister last.

He wished he never went to the beach. In there spot was the person he loved and the person he thought was his best friend. Leo and Annabeth were making out groping each other. Percy let out a sob disrupting the two, they separated quickly knowing they been caught. They tried making excuses as he stood there crying, he broke up with Annabeth leaving the box in the sand. He spent the next week in his cabin as news spread quickly.

As he was hitting week two in his cabin he suddenly appeared on Olympus. He was on the throne room floor as all the gods looked at him. Zeus was fuming mad, Ares and Mr.D didn't care, Hephaestus, Athena, and Hestia had looks of sadness, Demeter, Hera, Artemis and Poseidon looked worried, Hades, Hermes, and Apollo had looks of pity. Aphrodite was crying as she looked at Percy.

Zeus cleared his throat announcing himself. He explained to Percy why he was there and the other shouted in protest. Percy simply asked for proof and Zeus said Annabeth brought him proof and that it was enough. Zeus silenced the others saying Percy was going to be sent to Tartarus for his crimes against Olympus. He struck Percy with a bolt of lightning sending him to the pits unknowing Hestia blessed him as her champion.

As Percy was falling into the pits the Fates appeared in the throne room. They were very upset with Zeus as they explained that they now messed up their future. They told the gods that there would be another war in few years to come. They flashed out saying Percy was going to be a major contributor in the war. Apollo said he felt a prophecy would be told soon.

As Percy was now in the pits of hell he got an unexpected visit from the Fates. They granted him a gift and curse. He no longer had to worry about them as he now controlled his own fate. The curse bestowed upon him was that he would simply merge his soul with what the mortals called a deadly sin. He was given the sin of Wrath, a strong vengeful anger or indignation. He felt no different but the Fates could see as he no longer held his childish grin but one of evil.

He was going to take off as they told him his old friends are down there all like him with a different sin. They said to go find them as they would survive better together. He nodded taking off into the vast land of the pit wondering how many of the monsters he killed were down here. He knew it was gonna be a long journey.

Back on Earth, a few pissed off people had a few things to say. Thalia was super pissed along with Nico. The sky was dark, cloudy and raining thanks to the daughter of Zeus. The ground shook hard as the son of Hades was pissed as well. Jason and Piper chose Leo over Percy since they were friends longer, Frank and Hazel were busy running New Rome to help Thalia and Nico. Thalia told Jason he was no longer her brother and punched Annabeth straight in the face. She left knowing they would have a quest to find him someday. Nico took off to the underworld to train and help his father till the quest was given.

On a lonely island, a girl cried as she knew the boy that promised to come find her was now with another. But more importantly, a man she still loved was now in the fiery pits of Tartarus. Lord Hermes had an awfully long talk with the demi-titan. He said he had hope for her that someone would come for her. He even offered to take her off the island as she was now technically free from her prison. She stayed sadly as she had nowhere to go and didn't want to be seen by her formal lover Leo.

Somewhere else the enemy stirred trying to awake to take over the earth. They knew the gods got rid of their best heroes and wanted to attack and get revenge for being treated like trash. Hoping to be more successful then Kronos and Gaia they were gathering every monster alive or reforming. They laughed evilly as they planned for destruction on Earth taking over the gods.