CH 4 Wrath's anger

(Third p.o.v)

Outback was a huge arena that the monsters would fight at for prizes and loot. The only rule they had in the arena was no weapons, it was a fist fight every time. The person with the most wins is Wrath since this is kinda where he works. The prize for the night is something special, the spear of Achilles. Everyone was grabbing seats and making bets apparently Tartarus is coming himself to win it. The questers got tickets that Wrath had left for them and went to go sit up front. They would finally see who this supposed hero is.

( Percy/ Wrath p.o.v )

I was getting ready gearing up. I took off my shirt showing off my eight pack covering my heart with a gold chest plate I won a few days ago. I was wearing my good blue jeans with my black leather boots. When I heard the crowd cheering my name Wrath, I slipped on my blue mask covering my face. As I stepped out I look at the crowd anger filled my veins as I saw the people who betrayed me in the crowd. I kept glaring as I made my way to my starting circle. A hydra appeared in the other starting circle. I started having flashbacks of all the things I saw them do, I got slammed into a wall. The match had started and I can't even think straight. The hydra kept beating the shit out of me and some of the crowd was shouting boo.

I kept getting beat up till I saw something that changed the anger I held in me. In the stands were my cousins but what really got me was that Calypso was there. She looked so beautiful sitting in the stands. Then I looked back at Leo, not only did he help break my heart but he completely broke hers.
My vision started to change my eyes turning a deep dangerous purple. I looked up and everyone went quiet.

I charged at the hydra letting my sin take over. The crowd roared with joy that I was sticking to my opponent. I punched the hydra in all its three faces managing to make it fall. I jumped on it rapidly hitting it square in the chest repeatedly. That went on for three minutes till I couldn't feel it's heartbeat. I got off as a judge checked it out. I was made a winner but now I only had one challenger left as the others were smart to drop out.

No one made a sound this time as I healed up and got in my circle. Then Lord Tartarus himself stepped into the ring. He said he wanted the same rules as the last fight, as he got into a stance. I smiled as I recognized his stance, a century ago I taught him how to fight in hand to hand combat. He must not recognize me, this is going to be fun I thought.

(Nico's p.o.v)

We were watching Percy, no not Percy Wrath. Wrath is no longer my fun-loving carefree cousin Percy, I just hope he is still a bit of his old self. I'm not sure the others know its Percy, I'll let them find out on there own.The first fight was super scary seeing him turn into whatever that was. He killed a hydra with his bare hands by punching its heart till it stopped. He had these dangerous purple eyes and an evil smirk. Now he had to face Lord Tartarus himself in a fight over a spear. " What's so important about that spear?" asked Leo. Calyspo rolled her, "It's Achilles spear. One of the greatest heroes." Leo went pink and Annabeth red. "Look Wrath is gonna fight Lord Tartarus. Is it me or does he kind of remind any else of Percy?" asked Thals. " No Percy is soft and wouldn't kill a hydra-like that or kill for fun," said Annabeth. "FIGHT."

The match started Wrath and Tartarus took off with speed that surpasses Hermes. They punched each other fists causing a small explosion of sorts. This happened each time they struck each other. "This isn't going to end well guys." Everyone nodded in agreement, I started using what powers I could down here. Slowly a shield of darkness was surrounded us all and thanks to Annabeth she pointed which spots needed help.

From underneath the shield, Damasen said,"If he wins that make him the most powerful demigod ever. Like way surpassed the gods." Leo turned to him,"He's a demigod?" Bob nodded, "More like an Immortal one but yes." Annabeth spoke up," How'd you become friends with that guy. I'm sure Percy doesn't approve of him. That guy looks evil." Damasen and Bob looked at each other than busted out laughing, "For a daughter of Athena your pretty stupid." Thalia look confused," What do you mean?"
"DON'T YOU GET IT WRATH IS PERCY. OR WHAT'S LEFT OF HIM," shouted Damasen. At that, they all paled, as Annabeth was gonna speak a loud bang interrupted her.

On the floor in the middle of the ring was Lord Tartarus and let's say he didn't look too pretty. Wraths chest guard was gone his muscles trembling with raw power. His eyes shined that dangerous purple as his blue mask fell. "Is that you master," chocked out Tartarus from the floor. Wrath smiled,"You remembered my face." Everyone had their mouths open as Wrath helped up the pit Lord and hugged him."I forfeit the match I can't beat this guy," smiled Tartarus. Wrath was announced the winner and given the spear. Everyone was clearing out as the fight was over.

( Thalia's p.o.v)

Once everyone was gone we went up to the guys. "Uncle, why'd you call him master?" Tartarus looked at Damasen, "He trained me in hand to hand combat. I'm was his pupil a few hundred years back." Everyone let that sink in. The silence was interrupted by Wrath," Its about time for the prophecy and y'all to come down here."

Wrath's eyes changed to a dull sea green and he threw on a fake grin almost like his old smile. I cried and ran straight up into his arms, I'd miss him so much over the last two years. "I'm sorry I didn't come sooner Artemis didn't want me to leave." He smiled knowing I wouldn't disobey her. He hugged me tight and we sat for five minutes while I cried. "Come on Thals, I have at least two more people to say hi to." We got up and he made his way to Nico.