CH 6 He's Coming

( Third p.o.v )

It was dark the place smelling like old blood and moss. It was quite way to quite, as one body just hung from a wall. The only noise was the sound of the monster guards that walk the halls time to time. The figure knew they could leave but stayed waiting for someone. So no matter how bad they tortured and starved them, they stayed waiting. Waiting for the opportunity to take off, it shouldn't be much longer they thought. Their thought distinguished as footsteps got louder an closer. Must be around nine the figure though, that's when the monsters come to play.

( Greed's p.o.v)

I've been hanging on a wall for about three weeks now. I've been bored and haven't found anything worth taking. The Fates said we have to help out in the war, so some young dumb heroes are on a quest looking for us. I'm sure Wrath is with the heroes as he's been preparing for this. Hopefully, he's almost here I'm getting bored of this so-called torture.

"Hey tuff guy you ready for your torture today," said a cyclops. I spit in the cyclops face, "You call that torture? My buddy can do better than you." The cyclops and his buddy made some upset faces. "Oh yeah, what's your buddy's name?" I looked at them and put on an evil grin,"His name is Wrath." At this, the monsters paled. I think one even wet themselves, I laughed at their faces. They snapped out of their fear," You must be fooling around. Why would someone like him know a loser like you? Let start this already."

They turned on some lights in my cell.
There were two tables full of different devices, ropes, whips and other things. They always started with metal clubs, they'd beat me till I was black and blue. I never gave in to it telling them I won't scream. "Today we are going to do something new," laughed the cyclops. "Oh yeah, and what would that be?" They pulled out a vial of what looked to be poison. It glowed a bright neon purple.

I panicked a bit knowing that this would hurt me for once. "So you know what this is don't you," one chuckled. "How'd you guys get blood from him?" They took a long needle syringe and started filling it. "We got it from a friend who did Wrath a favor, he said it had a cure but that nobody knew where it was but him." I braced myself with the pain he was gonna come next

( Percy's p.o.v)

We have been walking towards the meeting house for about three hours. We had to stop twice for Leo that little shrimp is slowing us down. "Can you hurry up Leo?" Annabeth snarled at me," Leave him alone Wrath he's doing his best." I looked at him and laughed, " He ain't doing nothing but slow us down. Also, I didn't know his mom was here with him." Nico and the girls laughed at them. I'm going to scout ahead guys I'll get someone to watch you three while I'm gone.

Everyone looked at me funny as I stood still concentrating on my three lovely pets. First I called Shade my all black dark wolf, next I called Ivy my female baskilsit, last I touched my Dragon tattoo calling Conquest. When they showed up everyone brought out their weapons asking what monsters are those and whining about something else. "Put your weapons down those are my pets." Everyone but the dumb couple listened.

I groaned getting on top of Conquest, I introduced my pets to my friends and others. I told Shade to let the girls ride on his back so they can rest and Nico on Ivy. "Hey what about us Wrath were tired too?" I started flying off, "You should have listened when I said put the weapons up."

We were a good seven miles out when we spotted an old castle that was now occupied. "Was that being used last year?" Conquest shook his giant head no. "Let's check it out I'm getting a weird vibe." Conquest started to fly down to the castle. A sin is totally in there I thought, I can hear their thoughts.

( Greeds mind )
How much longer are they gonna be this shit hurts.

Wrath's blood would have killed me if my blood wasn't the antidote.

But it's still gonna take time to force his blood out.

Being here getting tortured isn't as fun anymore.

I should just leave but the Fates said I had to be rescued, I hate my job sometimes.

(Greeds thoughts end )

Conquest fly around let's check the outside of the castle. It had three towers with archers in them. At least five cyclops guarding the gate and a pack of hellhounds out front as well. Well getting in will be easy I thought. "Let's go back Conquest but, first a song as a pick me up."

( Danny Elfman - The Little Things )

Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos
But I never knew
'Bout the little things

Every single day
Things get in my way
Someone has to pay
For the little things

And I'm through with the stories
And I'm sick to my shoes
And the walking and the talking
It's got nothing to do with

The final solution
It's a box full of tricks
And I'm through with repairs
When there's nothing to fix
And it all comes down to you

Let the headlines wait
Armies hesitate
I can deal with fate
But not the little things

Armageddon may
Arrive any day
I can't get away
From the little things

With a pile of cares
And a bucket of tears
I could look at the sunlight
And I feel no fear

With a mountain of maybes
And some Icarus wings
And I'm armed with delusions
And one little thing
And that one little thing
And it all comes down to you

Have you heard the news?
Bad things come in twos
But I never knew
'Bout the little things

Every single day
Things get in my way
Someone has to pay
For the little things

( Greed's p.o.v )

I felt someone reading my thoughts, maybe somebody close by. I smiled it has to be Wrath and the questers. I heard singing and started chuckling. "Who the hell is singing," said one Cyclops. I looked at them and smirked," That's Wrath and he'll be here soon. I'd hide if I was you two." They struck me across the face and walked out. Now to sit and wait I thought.