CH 1 It's Begun

( Third p.o.v )

It's been two years on Earth and two centuries for a certain demigod stuck in Tartarus. He trained and trained, found his old friends and has been almost completely happy since. Percy Jackson has changed over the years. He was more built than before and stronger, he was no longer childish or carefree. It was about time to meet up at the house the friends had made in the pit. Unfortunately he knew he was going to have to wait as it was time for the quest.

( Thalia's p.o.v)

It's been two years since Percy  sent to Tartarus for being framed. The hunt and I were headed to camp half-blood to relax for awhile. Monsters were being more smart than usual making the hunt more difficult. Artemis thought we could use a break, I messaged Nico to meet me there once we arrive. We had an hour run before making it to camp. Once we arrived we were greeted by the camp and Nico who appeared next to me. Everyone was going to go back to their activities when Rachael started trembling. The green mist started pouring out her mouth as she spoke.

" The minors will answer the call. The brain, the skull, the fame, and the spark must retrieve. The old lover will go into the abyss and fall. The sins for which you once grieved. Together the old hero's will save you all."

She passed out as Will caught her. "I believe this calls for a meeting with the gods. Everyone to the campfire. I'll call the gods," spoke Chiron. Everyone was whispering as they made their way to the fire. I sat with Nico as he was telling me what he thought of all this. "I feel like we aren't going to like this Thalia," whispered Nico.

The gods appeared a few moments later once ever one calmed down. Uncle Posiden looked so bad, he had gray hair and his eyes were dull. "Can some recite the prophecy please," said my father. " The minors will answer the call. The brain, the skull, the fame, and the spark must retrieve. The old lover will go into the abyss and fall. The sins for which you once grieved. Together the old heroes will save you all," repeated Travis and Conner. "Anyone have an idea," spoke Hestia.

Athena and Annabeth, of course, came up with what they thought the answer was they were just missing one piece.
"The minors must be us gods," said Annabeth. "The brain is Annabeth, the skull must be Nico, the flame must be Leo and the spark might be Jason or Thalia," spoke Lady Athena. "The sins and heroes must be the same people. The only thing we don't know is who the lover is," spoke Annabeth. Everyone thought about it for awhile till Lord Hermes burst out laughing.

Lord Hermes kept laughing till he whispered in Apollo's ear. Apollo was silent at first then whispered in Hephaestus ear. All three gods were silent for a moment then busted out laughing. "Ugh... what's so funny brother," spoke my mistress. "The old lover is Calyspo," wheezed Apollo. Leo went pale and Annabeth went red in anger. "She's not coming. She can't even leave the island," fumed Annabeth. Lord Hermes disappeared and reappeared with Calyspo. "I heard I'm needed for a quest," she smiled.

Piper announced that I would be the one going because she didn't like Calyspo. So I made myself the quest leader and told the others to go get ready and pack. I looked at my things to make sure I was ready to go. Nector, ambrosia, water, food, a tent, sleeping bag, and a weapon. I was good to go so I went to eat with my sister's.

( Nico's p.o.v)

It's been an eventful day as I finished my packing. I just kept thinking what the abyss could mean since we really didn't discuss it at the meeting. I'm really hoping it's not where I think it is. I'd really hate going back there, but if it is then maybe Percy didn't get out like I thought he would've. Alright, I thought to myself let's make sure I have everything. Backpack with clothes, food, water, nectar, ambrosia, and a sleeping bag. Okay, let me put it all up and check that special pocket. A bunch of my step-moms pearls to travel with just in case. Alright looks great should go eat dinner tho, I need to stop talking to myself.

After dinner, we had our campfire as usual. Some people sang by themselves or in groups. As always the Apollo cabin had the last song. Then Thalia gathered up the other quest member to discuss the game plan. "So my mistress said the Abyss is most likely Tartarus. So we'll head there tomorrow morning after a good night's rest alright. We'll meet up at my tree at seven in the morning." We all nodded at Thalia taking off for bed as we had a long day tomorrow.

( Third p.o.v)

At seven in the morning, all the quest members meet at Thalia's Pine tree to leave. They decided to take a plane to Los Angeles because they wanted to save their strength for Tartarus. Nico might be the only lucky one to be able to use his powers down there. Zeus must have been in a good mood along with Apollo since the sky was clear and brightly sunny.

After a three hour flight, they made it taking a cab to the DOA Studios. There they stopped at Hades palace for a bit to eat. Sooner than expected they made it to the entrance of Tartarus. They argued a bit about who to go first. When out of the blue Calyspo pushed Leo in. As Annabeth was about to yell Thalia pushed her in next. They laughed for a bit when Nico realized he could shadow travel them down. So that's what they did while setting up a camp to wait for the other two to arrive.