CH3 Awkward Reunion

( Third p.o.v )

Everyone was packed up and ready to go. Annabeth and Leo took the lead since the others were tired from keeping watch. Calypso was sleeping on Nico's back while Thalia held two backpacks. While walking for an hour they ran into some really old friends that they thought died.

( Nico's p.o.v )

Calyspo was a lot lighter then Thalia. Thanks to being a minor god we don't need as much sleep anymore. "Hey look I think that Damasen's house," said Annabeth. I looked at it since I passed by when I was down here. "It's a lot bigger than last time. You sure it's it? I don't remember it being three stories tall." Annabeth ignored me rushing to the door to knock.

Everyone groaned at her for being careless. The door opened wide after two knocks. "What idiot knocks....oh," said a Dark figure. Bob and Damasen walked out of the house. " Is it already that time?" asked Bob. "Can you guys help us again?" asked Annabeth. They looked at her in disgust which made us look at them confused. " Why would we help you and your dumb boyfriend there? You should be happy we don't crush you right here where you stand," said Damasen. "What do you guys mean?" I asked. "We know what y'all did to Percy," said Bob. Annabeth and Leo paled at what he said. "We didn't hurt him though we miss him," Thalia stated. They looked at all of us deciding to let Calyspo, Thalia and I in. "What about us?" said Leo. "Try and not die out there reforming hurts like hell," shouted Bob as he shut the door.

( Thalia's p.o.v)

Once we got settled we had proper introductions with each other. We filled them in on what happened after the war and with Percy. "Typical gods getting rid of all the good ones and only making douche bags gods," said Bob. After that comment, Damasen told us how they died but for some reason couldn't fade away. When they reformed they came back here only to see the house was bigger than before. They were going to attack whoever was in the house till they busted in only to find Percy chilling and watching tv. Percy told them why he was there and that he fixed up the house for them.

I can't believe Percy built this house it's pretty cool I thought. Everyone had their own floor to themselves making it how they wanted. The guys took us up to Percy's floor to see his things and stuff. It's amazing, he has a game room, a pool room, and our favorite was the gym. He really is doing pretty good for himself down here.

After the tour we had lunch. Damasen told us that for the next part of the quest we would have to keep walking straight past the house for at least other two hours. We nodded thinking it be easy to do. As we decided to leave Bob and Damasen grabbed a backpack and their weapons. "We will be going with you it could get ugly. Plus we need some loot," smiled Damasen. "Great we'll take whatever help we can get," smiled Calypso. Together we left the house Leo and Annabeth walking in the back now.

Those two hours were something else. We had crossed by so many monsters to end up at some type of bar. We fought a nest of Hydras, thank the gods Leo still had some power down here. Annabeth paled as some weird monster appeared out of nowhere. "Don't kill them they'll bring your curses to life," she trembled in fear. "How bad could that be?" asked Leo.
"It's part of why I still hate Calypso," she yelled. Calypso looked so guilty, "It really came true then?" Annabeth only nodded as Calypso started crying. Bob and Damasen killed them for us letting us get to the bar.

(Calypso's p.o.v )

Even though I hate Annabeth, I didn't want that to happen to Percy. He was so kind and loving, I could see how hurt he was knowing he had to leave me. I cursed him out of pain, knowing it probably won't happen. We sat outside the bar entrance recovering as Nico told me what happened to them. Even though I didn't like her I apologize for it. "It's fine you don't need to since I kinda stole your boyfriend." I glared at her it's still a sore subject. I spent all this time waiting for him while he was busy sleeping with her instead. I shook it off wiping my face dry," Let's go in."

We walked in and the bar was pretty much empty. Like I mean dessert dry dead. The bartender was one of the few people in the bar. We walked up to the bar, sat down and decided to order some drinks. They had some really offending drinks named after the gods. Thalia got a glass of Zeus's blood and a shot of Artemis's virginity. To say she was mad was an understatement, but the young minor god was still intrigued to try them. Nico got Hades soul, Leo got Hephaestus look, Annabeth got a stupid Athena, and I got something called Wrath's special. The drinks came, they look pretty cool. Zeus's blood was red and buzzed with electricity, Artemis shot was a beautiful silver, Hades soul was black with skull steam coming out, Hephaestus look was just a plain orange, the stupid Athena was Gray with what looked like brain pieces floating around. The drink I got was a nice sea green with blue and red ice cubes. We all drank them at the same time.

Nico shuttered really hard, Thalia buzzed with Zeus's blood and fell in love with Artemis shot. Leo threw his up as soon as it went down, and Annabeth followed suit finding out the brain was actually brain. I sipped mine to try first and it was delightful, so I chugged the rest. When I put the cup down Damasen freaked out and got worried. "Bro she drank the whole thing," he told Bob. Bob's eyes popped out his skull. "No one but him has been able to drink it like that," Bob said frighten. I was going to ask why when a monster came up interrupting me. "Hey guys Wrath is out back he's fighting in the arena. He trying to take all the loot again." With that, we all got up and followed the giants out to the arena.