CH 5 Moving Foward

( Third p.o.v)

  Wrath walked up to Nico who was trying to hold back tears. Nico missed him just as much as Thals did, Percy was like a big brother to him. As they held each other Wrath told him it's okay to cry. Tears were running down his face so much he couldn't even see. Nico kept mumbling sorry to him that his father wouldn't let him go alone. Wrath told him it's okay that he's here now and he ain't going anywhere. Wrath held Nico like a child for a while as he finished crying. Once he put Nico down he went to the last person he thought he'd never see again.

( Percy/Wrath's p.o.v )

I stood there slowly making my way to Calyspo, for some reason she looked even more beautiful than on the island. When I finally made it to her, she was going to speak but I interrupted her with a passionate kiss. Thalia blushed, Nico's jaw dropped, and the two assholes went red. When I stopped Calyspo matched Thalia and Leo marched straight to me with a fist on fire. "Who do u think you are kissing my woman Percy," he spat. Calyspo went from blush to anger," I'm not your girl anymore Leo you chose Annabeth over there!" Leo stayed quite as Annabeth walked up to Calyspo. I thought they were going to fight till Annabeth said," Why are you kissing my boyfriend?"

I trembled with anger my eyes turned purple as couldn't control my breathing. "Boyfriend... Who said I was your boyfriend bitch. We have been over for two centuries. You chose that stupid moron over there instead of me." I was going to lash out at them when I got this weird feeling from Thalia and Calyspo as they held me. Right away I felt something I haven't felt in two centuries, nervous and shy around these two. I blushed red, "Let's go inside real quick I'm thirsty and my name is Wrath now. The monsters might kill you for calling me, Percy."

( Third p.o.v)

They went to the bar following Wrath. A lot of monsters was given him pats on the back for winning. They sat in a booth reserved for him and the sins. Wanting to get it all over with Wrath explained the seven sins.

He said the seven of them were all done wrong by Zeus and given a second chance at life. Each was given sin for a reason, like his was wrath because he never sought vengeance in life and he was also the strongest sin. Wrath told the group that Fates use them from time to time to hunt down people, gods, monster and more. Depending on the targets biggest sin, that's the sin that goes to retrieve or kill the target. He also said that they meet up every year about right now but he had to wait for the orders of the Fates.

( Thalia's p.o.v)

Wrath just finished explaining everything and to be honest it sounded kind of cool. He has changed over his two centries down here, his childish grin is gone replaced by an evil smirk instead. His hair looked spiked but messy, his eyes were dull but had flakes of purple in them. He was amazing I thought to myself, I went red as he now caught me staring. He smiled at me like he knew what I was thinking.

My new thoughts were interrupted by some monsters as Wrath was now saying bye so we can leave. "Let us hear a song," one said. "Yeah one song before you go Wrath," said Bob. Wrath just smiled an nodded, "Ok guys one song only ok." The crowd cheered in excitement.

( Third p.o.v)

Wrath went up and set up the mic and amp. He brought out a magic guitar strumming as he cleared his throat. He told Bob this for him as it was Bob's favorite song.

(  Fall out boy - Centuries )

[Intro]
Du du du du du du du
Du du du du du du du du

[Chorus]
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me, for centuries
Just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries
Hey, hey, hey
Remember me for centuries

[Verse 1]
Mummified my teenage dreams
No, it's nothing wrong with me
The kids are all wrong, the story's all off
The heavy metal broke my heart
Come on, come on, and let me in
Bruises on your thighs like my fingerprints
And this is supposed to match
The darkness that you felt
I never meant for you to fix yourself

[Chorus]
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me, for centuries
Just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries
Hey, hey, hey
Remember me for centuries

[Verse 2]
And I can't stop until the whole world knows my name
Cause I was only born in my dreams
Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
Cause I am the opposite of amnesia
And you're a cherry blossom
You're about to bloom
You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

[Chorus]
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me, for centuries
Just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries
Hey, hey, hey
Remember me for centuries

[Bridge]
We've been here forever
And here's the frozen proof
I could scream forever
We are the poisoned youth

[Chorus]
Some legends are told
Some turn to dust or to gold
But you will remember me
Remember me, for centuries
Just one mistake
Is all it will take
We'll go down in history
Remember me for centuries
Hey, hey, hey
Remember me for centuries

The song was over and the crowd went wild and the questers sat in amazement. Thalia smiling at the choice along with Nico. Calyspo in love with his voice. Annabeth and Leo in shock with their jaws dropped. Wrath walked to them saying it was time to go. He collected his spear with a backpack saying goodbye to Bob and Damasen. Leaving the bar they now started the next part of their journey.