CH 2 Taking your sweet time

( Third p.o.v)

As the cousins and demi-titan waited they bonded. They came to like Calypso more and more. They listen to her side of the story about siding with her father. Along with her curse of falling for all those heroes. They could tell talking about Percy and Leo was still a sore subject.

Nico went next telling the girls how his mother died, living in the Lotus hotel, his feelings as he lost one sister and gained another. He explained that while learning to control his shadow travel he literally fell onto of a group of Romans. Who then took him to the legion where he felt the connection with Hazel. Which he said gave him and Frank some beef at first.

Thalia went next as she told the two about her life as well. She explained how her mother went mad with Zeus and Jupiter. She told them that she didn't want to leave Jason, but she was attracting monsters. She told them how she met and fell for Luke at a young age. How she felt when he betrayed her and Annabeth.

( Nico's p.o.v )

As Thalia finished her story we heard yelling from above. "Yup that's them," huffed Calypso. We all snickered at the two of them. They were holding onto each other like that was gonna help break their fall. "Hey, Thals why don't you just control the winds?" She grinned," Because it is more fun to watch them fall." So she let them fall and they fell hard. They groaned trying to sit up on the floor. "How'd you guys get down here so quick. We came in first?" We looked at Leo as I turned pink from my cheeks. "I kinda shadow traveled us down here after we couldn't decide to jump or not." Annabeth looked angry her face was all red or maybe she was still hurting from the fall I thought. "We set up camp here to wait for Y'all at least," said Calypso. " Calm down we can stay one more night here since you took your sweet time with that fall," laughed Thals.

We put the two dumb minor gods to rest as we stood to watch. We had fought at least two or three monsters while camping here. We found it very odd that more monsters didn't try attacking since we are weak down here. Thals said we should take turns watching anyways while the others recover.

( Percy's p.o.v )

I was hanging out at this shit hole of what they call a bar. The monsters don't bother me anymore since I pretty much live down here. I even made friends with a few and have three pets. One is a Dark wolf an old creature that no longer lives on the surface. The second is backlit it's more deadly then Medusa's stare. Finally is an ancient Dragon from primordial times. I met the Dragon on my second year down here, we fought and all that till it decided to make me it's master. It linked it's self to a tattoo that formed on my left peck. It's actually a tattoo of a Dragon, I think it has something to do with the sin of Wrath thing. I wonder how much longer the questers will be.

"Hey Wrath come sing a song," shouted a random monster. The bar went up in cheers. "Alright... Alright, I'll do it. Nothing better to do anyway." I made my way to the stage to set up. My singing is actually what made the monsters to begin to like me. One heard me one time singing to myself and let's just say it helps me from time to time. "Alright any requests?" No one said a thing so I started playing my magic electric guitar.

( Marilyn Manson - sweet dreams)

[Chorus]
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.

The crowd slowly starts paying attention to me as I start with the pre-chorus.

[Pre-Chorus]
Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to get used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.

[Chorus]
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.

Now everyone is jamming to the song smashing bottles and starting mosh pits.

[Bridge]
Hold your head up.
Keep your head up, movin' on.
Hold your head up, movin' on.
Keep your head up, movin' on.
Hold your head up, movin' on.
Keep your head up, movin' on.
Hold your head up, movin' on.
Keep your head up.

[Pre-Chorus]
Some of them want to use you.
Some of them want to get used by you.
Some of them want to abuse you.
Some of them want to be abused.

[Chorus]
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.
Sweet dreams are made of this.
Who am I to disagree?
I've traveled the world and the 7 seas.
Everybody's lookin' for something.

When I finished everyone was cheering, shouting but most were still fighting. I got off stage to join one of the mosh pits, this is what I consider fun now and days. While I was busy punching a Cyclops in the face my watch went off. I quickly left the mosh to check it, according to the watch whoever is on the quest is about a three-hour walk away now.