oOo

The air was tense as the group stared at the three in the tub. It had already been almost sixteen hours since they went under and had no idea what was going on.

Lydia risked a glanced at her best friend who had been staring at the tub where Stiles was and hadn't moved from her spot. She pressed her lips thinly, approaching her hesitantly.

It was obvious that Emily was tense about the whole situation, not that she blamed her. She was also worried. "Emily?"

The brunette didn't look away from Stiles tub. "What?" She asked tersely, her arms crossed over her chest.

"Have you eaten anything?" She asked softly. "You haven't, have you? You should really feed."

"I'm not leaving." Emily told her, finally looking at her. "I promised him that I wouldn't leave, not again."

Lydia quietly approached her. "You have blood bags right?"

"They're in my car." Emily huffed, still looking stubborn. "But I'm still not leaving."

Lydia's features softened. "You really do love him, don't you." She stated rather than asked, seeing her best friend tense at her words.

The brunette swallowed thickly, feeling parched and ignored it as she finally tore her gaze away from Stiles to look at her best friend. She shifted uncomfortably under the strawberry blonde's knowing gaze. "What does that have anything to do with this. I'm just here because I made a promise and I always keep my promises." Emily said. "I mean, I did promise to kill my father and I did."

"You know, it's okay if you can't admit it to me but, we both know that you have certain feelings for a certain Sheriff's son." Lydia quipped back, amusement in her green eyes.

Emily's lips twitched as her eyes fell on the tub beside Stiles and poked her friends cheek. "Actually, how about we talk about what's going on between you and Scott."

The genius blanched. "There's nothing going on between us." Her voice was a pitch higher as she spoke defensively. "We're just friends."

The pureblood hummed

The pureblood hummed. "So you two didn't hold hands during the night the Sheriff was taken?" She mused, enjoying the fact that she had seen the memory after poking her best friend. She was really enjoying this gift.

The girl stammered and she laughed. "How do you even know about that?" Lydia huffed. While it was true that her and Scott had held hands, it didn't mean anything. After all, she was seeing Aiden despite him doing bad things.

Emily smirked. "It's a secret." She said and her best friend pouted. Her hazel eyes flickered back to Stiles, wondering just when they were going to wake up. She was beginning to regret not giving him her blood.

oOo

The four in the room were quietly staring at the tubs, still waiting. It was officially sixteen hours since the three teens had sacrificed themselves in place of their parents. Lydia glanced at the three empty blood bags on the side table that Emily had drank from after Lydia went to her car to get them for her.